Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR & 1.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
71.43%
10 71.43%
Suns
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 20: PHX (10-8) @ DAL (8-12) | 105-111 loss
Just saying and it could totally be nothing

But Luka does not look like he's having a good time at all. Just by his mannerisms and him sitting on the bench. Again could totally be nothing but for a dude who's normally all smiles he's looked particularly not smiley this game.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Kaminsky has decided to help us tho.
Like Reply
Phoenix will not hit 80 % from three whole game. All Powell haters should shut up. He is one of the best Mavs defender. Great team defense from him
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 09:34 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: But Luka does not look like he's having a good time at all. Just by his mannerisms and him sitting on the bench. Again could totally be nothing but for a dude who's normally all smiles he's looked particularly not smiley this game.

It looked like the Mavs purposely went away from a Luka-centric offense in that first quarter....not sure he likes that.
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 09:34 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Just saying and it could totally be nothing

But Luka does not look like he's having a good time at all. Just by his mannerisms and him sitting on the bench. Again could totally be nothing but for a dude who's normally all smiles he's looked particularly not smiley this game.
I would find it strange if he was having a good time during this losing streak tbh.
Like Reply
The rebounding is going to suck as long as the Mavs have 4s (DP) playing 5, and 3s (DFS and JJ) playing 4. Mavs just give up too much length on the inside right now.
Like Reply
Mavs played a good quarter and still are down. 

Yeesh.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 09:34 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Just saying and it could totally be nothing

Mavs just need to win to be joyful. 

Luka tried to track down Chris Paul's full court heave and looked fine/normal to me.
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 09:38 PM)Kammrath Wrote: It looked like the Mavs purposely went away from a Luka-centric offense in that first quarter....not sure he likes that.

I'd rather change the team than reduce Luka's role.
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 09:34 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Again could totally be nothing but for a dude who's normally all smiles he's looked particularly not smiley this game.

He was smiling just fine on the court after a few shots went in. I'll pay closer attention, but I think he just likes winning.
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 09:39 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Luka tried to track down Chris Paul's full court heave and looked fine/normal to me.

I mean I could totally be staring at nothing and creating a picture.

Perhaps I looked at the wrong times. I don't know. Luka could be totally fine.

(01-30-2021, 09:40 PM)Tyler Wrote: He was smiling just fine on the court after a few shots went in. I'll pay closer attention, but I think he just likes winning.

Can't say I blame him.

Most of where I'm coming from was watching Luka during a timeout. I don't have ad breaks so I get the in-stadium feed which means I can see the team during the whole timeout and Luka was just distant and not engaged in whatever RC was writing down on the whiteboard.
Like Reply
What an odd time to call a timeout by RC
Like Reply
Did Luka look hurt?
Like Reply
I am not trying to bash Iwundu but I am glad DFS is back.
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 09:41 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I don't have ad breaks so I get the in-stadium feed which means I can see the team during the whole timeout and Luka was just distant and not engaged in whatever RC was writing down on the whiteboard.

I've thought for a few games that Luka seems to be nursing a knee injury nobody is talking about. It doesn't surprise me that me might be a little preoccupied on the bench. But that doesn't mean you're not also seeing something unrelated to that.
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 09:50 PM)Hypermav Wrote: I am not trying to bash Iwundu but I am glad DFS is back.

No its okay to bash Iwundu

These refs are making a point to go after Luka.

Especially that one white dude.
Like Reply
Just when I start to feel good, refs gonna ref. Being able to hear Cuban so loudly scream at them in an empty stadium is fun, at least.
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 09:55 PM)Tyler Wrote: Being able to hear Cuban so loudly scream at them in an empty stadium is fun, at least.

Except it just makes them not ref Luka fairly even more....
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 09:57 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Except it just makes them not ref Luka fairly even more....

You might be onto something there....

What is this offensive spacing my god

do you guys see how atrocious it is?
Like Reply
That was beautiful WCS. Good D on CP3 on the other end too even though he hit it.
Like Reply