Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR & 1.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
71.43%
10 71.43%
Suns
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 20: PHX (10-8) @ DAL (8-12) | 105-111 loss
Based on his recent play, I'm not really bummed that KP is out tonight.  He may be in a health situation in which he really needs the rest and could come out a lot better in the next game.  The Suns are a good team, but nowhere on Utah's level, imo.  If DP can play at the level of last night, and DFS and JRich can make some defensive plays, I think we have a good chance tonight.
Like Reply
I think KP out is probably good for trying to get a win and break the losing streak.....I think KP out though just delays the inevitable need to figure this out with him.
Like Reply
Their best player is out, Booker and Saric are also out. Must win game.
Like Reply
My body is ready.
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 09:05 PM)Hypermav Wrote: My body is ready.

The Mavs are going to be ONE of these two boys, just not sure which....

[Image: FGWhiff.gif]
Like Reply
Derek "offense is very important to Dallas offense" Smile
Like Reply
yay the Mavs scored in the first minute!

Luka 3!

Lol THJ thinking Luka is Zion
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
THJ misses a point blank layup.................

Yeah If I was Luka I'd be mad

Offensive rebounds an issue again.

WCS just watched Ayton grab it.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
RC with the TO after the Mavs give the Suns a third chance bucket!  They've got to get these rebounds.  Second chance buckets are bad enough.
Like Reply
Crowder you punk, save it for another team.  We trying to get right here.
Like Reply
Energy on D is SO much better with KP sitting. I know they are down, but I am much more hopeful about this game already.
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 09:18 PM)mtrot Wrote: RC with the TO after the Mavs give the Suns a third chance bucket!  They've got to get these rebounds.  Second chance buckets are bad enough.

Pretty gut wrenching to see. You'd think if there was ONE thing the Mavs were to make sure they had down after the last 2 games would be finishing out defensive possessions.
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 09:19 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Energy on D is SO much better with KP sitting. I know they are down, but I am much more hopeful about this game already.

They are working as hard as they can at least.
Like Reply
Nice contests by WCS on Paul, causing two misses!
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 09:21 PM)mtrot Wrote: Nice contests by WCS on Paul, causing two misses!

Makes up for him missing box-outs and point blank passes so far.

Good stuff by WCS
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 09:19 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Energy on D is SO much better with KP sitting. I know they are down, but I am much more hopeful about this game already.

This team minus KP and plus Maxi was the one that looked like it had something to build on earlier in the season. Have to incorporate KP organically.
Like Reply
PHX already has 4 offensive rebounds.
Like Reply
I really love 2020-21 Jalen Brunson. One of the highlights of a dim season.

Edit: and then he embarrasses me. Jinx.
Like Reply
Good deflection by Powell.
Like Reply
Arrgghh, seems like the Mavs lead the league in passing the ball to the other team. Angry
Like Reply