Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.0 pt RAPTOR & 4.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
75.00%
9 75.00%
Hornets
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 10: DAL (6-4) @ CHA (6-6) | 104-93 win
Come on, start playing again. Just like the first game, energy just dissapeared during halftime...
Like Reply
Not thrilled with the 3rd, need to get that edge back.
Like Reply
(01-13-2021, 08:26 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Not sure Iwundu is better than Green or Bey. Also if we wanted somebody with stupid hair from Orlando, we would have gotten the original. Speaking of the only reason the Knicks started so well, is that Payton now has a normal haircut, while Bullock is rocking the stupid hair in the face-look. Probably took teams 7-8 games to figure out this clever chicanery.

Iwundu has zero smoothness to his offensive game.  He's been volleyball spiked twice on his way to the cup.
Like Reply
(01-13-2021, 08:31 PM)cow Wrote: He's been volleyball spiked twice on his way to the cup.
I thought he could jump higher.
Like Reply
I mean, wow.

https://twitter.com/MavsHighlights/statu...0809256963
Like Reply
Luka with 3 blocked shots. Dude is everywhere tonight.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Josh needs more minutes once the team is back at full strength.
Like Reply
I wish we could see more Luka+KP tonight. Not liking this extended Boban run.

LUKA WITH 9 STRAIGHT
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Josh>Wes
Like Reply
LUKA!!!!!!!!!
Like Reply
LUUUUKA MAGIC MY GOODNESS
Like Reply
Hope you refs are paying attention. Thats luka shitting on ALL of you since you cant blow your whistle. Blind mice!!
Like Reply
Need a gif of that thumbs down from the bench on the Luka fast break.
Like Reply
LUKA WITH ANOTHER BLOCK (after a not so nice turnover)
Like Reply
challenge that RICK!!
Like Reply
Someone is angry about his 3PT shooting percentage today.
Like Reply
Is Luka the best defensive player this game?
Like Reply
LUKA TALKING TRASH I LOVE IT.

Leave it to that Martin trash player
Like Reply
Martin punk shows up again.
Like Reply
Luka should just point to the scoreboard and when Martin is looking up, JJ should give him a chicken wing to the stomach.
Like Reply