Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.0 pt RAPTOR & 4.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
75.00%
9 75.00%
Hornets
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 10: DAL (6-4) @ CHA (6-6) | 104-93 win
ok I See you Hardaway. Im liking the energy. Take that back. I'm Lovin IT lol. And welcome back KP! Glad to have you aboard.
Like Reply
our defense is smothering.... if only we could find a way to cut down on the offensive rebounds that we give up
Like Reply
Great defensive impact by KP already.
Like Reply
Mavs look focused.
Like Reply
luka just waltzin thru the paint lol. i love it
Like Reply
Wes needs to hit his open shots.
Like Reply
(01-13-2021, 07:25 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Wes needs to hit his open shots.

He is awesome defensively, but really needs to improve on the other side
Like Reply
(01-13-2021, 07:25 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Wes needs to hit his open shots.

It'll come, he just needs to keep shooting on good looks.
Like Reply
thats a weak call on boban i think.
Like Reply
(01-13-2021, 07:28 PM)mtrot Wrote: It'll come, he just needs to keep shooting on good looks.

That´s what they said about Tony Allen and Andrew Roberson Tongue
Like Reply
Man, Dallas dictating the size match ups, about time.
Like Reply
Green really stays well with his guys defensively. Maybe they could give him a touch offensively, too. Iwundu had more attempts in the first two minutes than Green had all year. Confused
Like Reply
(01-13-2021, 07:31 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Man, Dallas dictating the size match ups, about time.

Really man. +10000. Took the words right outta my mouth.... had to put it in bold. May it ever be so. We get easier shots up and play better defense.
Like Reply
Say what you want about Josh, but I think he'll be a long time pro. Love his on ball defense and tenacity.
Like Reply
Excellent defense in the first quarter. Charlotte are too small on the other end
Like Reply
The BOBAN!!
Like Reply
That was the best quarter of Mavs basketball this season so far.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(01-13-2021, 07:33 PM)cow Wrote: Say what you want about Josh, but I think he'll be a long time pro.  Love his on ball defense and tenacity.
Yeah. Unfortunately he´s not getting rewarded on offense. Johnson and Iwundu already 1-7.
Like Reply
(01-13-2021, 07:35 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: That was the best quarter of Mavs basketball this season.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(01-13-2021, 07:33 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Green really stays well with his guys defensively. Maybe they could give him a touch offensively, too. Iwundu had more attempts in the first two minutes than Green had all year. Confused

Was just thinking how invisible Green was on offense. Defense on the other hand the rook did a really good job that quarter.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply