Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt RAPTOR dogs & 1.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
72.22%
13 72.22%
Suns
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1: DAL (0-1) @ PHX (1-0) | 102-106 loss
Mavs' bench will win this game for us. Just watch!
Like Reply
(12-23-2020, 10:06 PM)Aussiebballer Wrote: Same starting lineup as pre-season.

Hopefully Powell can be decent against Ayton.
Really don't want to let the Suns start strong and get confident

I won't like seeing it if Ayton abuses Dwight in scoring at the rim but, OTOH, those are two point shots.  What Powell MUST not do is to foul him and facilitate Ayton getting and-ones/3 point plays.
Like Reply
I'm excited.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
hehe, I am watching FSSW
Like Reply
Wow, according to FSSW broadcast, the Mavs' defensive stats from last season are abysmal. Sad  I knew they were bad, but I didn't realize HOW bad.

Wow, the Suns' are fielding a pretty impressive set of defensive guards!
Like Reply
JRich had a good contest there. Refs called it a foul but I'm okay with it.

I dont see why Luka can get destroyed but no call but Booker gets some contact and gets the call.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Horrific start to the game.
Like Reply
Get the bench guys out there.. omg
Like Reply
(12-23-2020, 10:44 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Horrific start to the game.

And not for the reasons I thought.
Like Reply
(12-23-2020, 10:45 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: And not for the reasons I thought.

Yep. Mavs shooting looks very off.

3 airballs so far and 2 THJ shots that resemble JR Smith lol
Like Reply
We just love playing in PHX
Like Reply
Sigh....  Are the Mavs going to yet again devolve into an offense of primarily chucking up three pointers?  We seem to have no inside game at all.
Like Reply
(12-23-2020, 10:47 PM)Hypermav Wrote: We just love playing in PHX

The Suns just have our number for whatever reason the last 3 years. Each game against them we look like the Knicks.
Like Reply
Luka looks a little disengaged.
Like Reply
lets go!
Like Reply
Lol Suns. You had so many chances to pull away. It's still only a 3pt game. When Luka wakes up.......
Like Reply
(12-23-2020, 10:48 PM)mtrot Wrote: Sigh.... Are the Mavs going to yet again devolve into an offense of primarily chucking up three pointers? We seem to have no inside game at all.

Our inside offense last year was completely predicated on Luka getting to the rim.

Luka is extremely out of shape.
Like Reply
(12-23-2020, 10:49 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: The Suns just have our number for whatever reason the last 3 years. Each game against them we look like the Knicks.

Agree, time to flip that trend.  I feel pretty good about only being down three.
Like Reply
(12-23-2020, 10:51 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Agree, time to flip that trend.  I feel pretty good about only being down three.

True that. Luka 0/5 so far and the Mavs are only down 3? Christmas miracle.
Like Reply
(12-23-2020, 10:48 PM)mtrot Wrote: Sigh....  Are the Mavs going to yet again devolve into an offense of primarily chucking up three pointers?  We seem to have no inside game at all.
inside game or midrange?.... and we slouch and slump when the refs are being lazy with the calls instead of doubling down and making them call something. Nope lets shoot more 3s. Its 2K style lazy basketball.
Like Reply