Poll: Who gets the Dirkie? (vote AFTER the game)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Luka
11.11%
2 11.11%
KP
83.33%
15 83.33%
Justin
0%
0 0%
Delon
0%
0 0%
Maxi
0%
0 0%
Jalen
0%
0 0%
THJ
5.56%
1 5.56%
DFS
0%
0 0%
Seth
0%
0 0%
Boban
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAMETHREAD: DAL @ DET, Oct 9, 6:00 PM....KP is a "15" in excitement level
"Pigeon holed"..... Let us really focus on not doing that! There is so much opportunity for roles and level of importance within the rotation that it is impossible to tell at this point who is going to rise up. Delon is definitely one of several guys who would like to earn a role well above what he has ever had. 

Opinions are as always fine as they are yours/ours. But my opinion is that I really am hoping and excitedly watching to see which of our guys surprise the heck out of us with the higher level of success they achieve on this team. 

Playing with Luka and KP combined with the fact no one else has a locked down role on this team almost certainly result in more than one player who rises up well beyond previous expectations. The candidates to move up significantly on the totem pole go well into our third 5 guys (11-15) and our two way contract guys aren't bad either. 

Finally, if we somehow win a playoff qualifying number of games, we all know guys 3-5 must do well. But I submit, that a return to the dominant level of our bench mob might be even more important for playoff qualification.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAMETHREAD: DAL @ DET, Oct 9, 6:00 PM....KP is a "15" in excitement level - by Reunion Mav Old - 10-10-2019, 03:39 PM