Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PRELUDE 1: DAL 112 (1-0) @ MIL 102 (0-1)
Don't worry the Mavs will miss like 5 more shots and then find a rhythm. Maxi 100% FG Kleber will right the ship.

Green is BOUNCY
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Love the way Josh Green looks out there

I know its early but you can tell the game is not fast for him.
Like Reply
WOW WHAT A CUT AND FINISH BY GREEN!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Portis is SHIT
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
brunson taking the flop/charge drawn baton from barea! well done lad.
Like Reply
Someone needs to remind the Mavs bigs that the rim is 10 feet tall.
Like Reply
Green looks like he came to play.
Building a basketball team is a lot like chess, sometimes you just have to shuffle the pieces around.
Like Reply
We are already more physical and better defensively
Like Reply
That´s how I expected the Brunson/Burke duo to work. Brunson is running the offense. Burke plays as a score first guard next to him. Basically attacking the rim or shooting every single time he catches the ball.
Like Reply
I will say just as an early reaction, we are missing Seth's shooting.
Like Reply
Glad we resign Trey.
Like Reply
Oh man Giannis, good lord.
Building a basketball team is a lot like chess, sometimes you just have to shuffle the pieces around.
Like Reply
Burke looking like Allen Iverson there my goodness.
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 08:35 PM)Kingsideboogie Wrote: Green looks like he came to play.

I would expect the hungry rookies to be in the best shape.
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 08:37 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I will say just as an early reaction, we are missing Seth's shooting.

On the flip side we look better defensively so it could be a wash

Also it does not appear our ball movement and flow is down so i am going to reserve judgement on the offense as it will come around.
Like Reply
Bucks should be up by a bunch, lets hit some shots this quarter.
Like Reply
Put in our savior Tyrell Terry
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
So that was what lift is suppose to look like. I wonder if powell is just (hopefully) shaking off some rust. :/
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 08:37 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I will say just as an early reaction, we are missing Tyrell's shooting.

FIFY
Like Reply
Tricky Trey!
Looks like Giannis shot is permanently broken
James Johnson will surprise some people
I hope Luka isnt fat and the camera just adds 20 lbs
Like Reply