Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PRELUDE 1: DAL 112 (1-0) @ MIL 102 (0-1)
Middleton pushed off every drive.
Like Reply
Its just preseason, its just preseason, its just preseason...
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 08:21 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Powell just got absolutely destroyed there.

No lift on that putback attempt...

to be fair, everyone on both teams seem to be having trouble with lift and speed. I mean middleton rimchecked a wideopen dunk earlier. Could just be the first game of the pre-season.
Building a basketball team is a lot like chess, sometimes you just have to shuffle the pieces around.
Like Reply
Also, Luka looks like he doesn't give 2 craps lol 

Can't say I blame him though
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Man, JRich is so good defensively
Dammit, bring in the rookies
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 08:23 PM)Kingsideboogie Wrote: to be fair, everyone on both teams seem to be having trouble with lift and speed. I mean middleton rimchecked a wideopen dunk earlier. Could just be the first game of the pre-season.

I'd say yes, but Middleton has made plenty of athletic drives already besides that missed dunk.

And the fact that Powell is coming back from his injury is an important distinction from everyone else...
Like Reply
We look like pure shit

Luka looks like he is going to have a rough early part of the season

If he is going to maintain and be great, he needs to make a serious commitment to his body, he looks 15lbs over weight
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 08:24 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Man, JRich is so good defensively
Dammit, bring in the rookies

Give the starters a half, then 2nd half bring in the rooookiees
Like Reply
Bucks really focused on Luka, he is not going to get easy looks in the paint.  Just keep passing out and maybe our guys will hit a shot, maybe.
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 08:25 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: We look like pure shit

If he is going to maintain and be great, he needs to make a serious commitment to his body, he looks 15lbs over weight

Yeah, not a great look for future recruiting.
Like Reply
Wink 

Maybe he's on the shaq regiment where he gains 20 lbs off-season and works it off in time for the playoffs  Big Grin
Building a basketball team is a lot like chess, sometimes you just have to shuffle the pieces around.
Like Reply
Luka looks a bit sluggish and that Powell lift is gone. He must have dunked off a trampoline. WCS better bring it early in the season or we in trouble.
Like Reply

Luka is the last thing we need to worry about. He will be fine.

It's Powell, THJ and DFS that I need to see step up.
Like Reply
Richardson looks the best out of the starters.
Like Reply
I for one am not gonna react if the Mavs look a bit out of sync as a whole.

First game of the preseason, where everyone is out of shape and the points don't matter. 

All I'm looking for is how they're running stuff. Luka obviously is going through the motions.

I'm excited to see how Tyrell Terry and Green show out.
Like Reply
Great lift Powellnot.
Like Reply
Great drive from Powell there.
Like Reply
this lineup needs another creator.... cant have everyone watching luka. but is early and preseason so shut up (me to myself)
Like Reply
Watch the backups play better
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 08:28 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I for one am not gonna react if the Mavs look a bit out of sync as a whole.

First game of the preseason, where everyone is out of shape and the points don't matter. 

All I'm looking for is how they're running stuff. Luka obviously is going through the motions.

I'm excited to see how Tyrell Terry and Green show out.

Tyrell Terry is going to make everyone a believer.  Sleepy
Like Reply