Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PRELUDE 1: DAL 112 (1-0) @ MIL 102 (0-1)
No crowd, but still can´t start the game on time. Shy
Like Reply
https://discord.com/channels/78481193371...4146232352
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 08:06 PM)Kammrath Wrote: https://discord.com/channels/78481193371...4146232352

That's what I'm clicking on; it doesn't bring up a chat.
Like Reply
This pregame light show reminds me of disco night at the roller skate rink.
Building a basketball team is a lot like chess, sometimes you just have to shuffle the pieces around.
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 08:08 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: That's what I'm clicking on; it doesn't bring up a chat.

You probably need to make an account. If not, it should take you straight to the chatroom. 

In any case, I'll be in both chats talking up a storm like usual.

(12-12-2020, 08:09 PM)Kingsideboogie Wrote: This pregame light show reminds me of disco night at the roller skate rink.

That is what they are going for. Luka is going to put everyone on skates.

2 quick THJ misses. The Mavs are back!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
JRich with his first 3!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
fucking powell shooting a 3 lol!! somethings never change
Like Reply
Luka looks massively out of shape out there
Like Reply
Nice start for THJ....
Like Reply
GA down, sad when a future Maverick gets dinged.
Like Reply
we look so sluggish, best get it out of the way now.
Building a basketball team is a lot like chess, sometimes you just have to shuffle the pieces around.
Like Reply
Giannis went down. Not good to see. Just a preseason game, no need for any injuries.
Like Reply
Ugh. This sucks. We have some rotten luck. Four minutes into the new season and another of our players is hurt.
Like Reply
Made an account, still doesn't link to the chat.
Like Reply
THJ knows he will have the greenlight to shoot as many shots as he wants this season, especially with KP out
Like Reply
Middleton gets blocked by the basket LOL
Like Reply
Luka looks out of shape, and of course Powell is not nearly as vertical as he used to be.
Like Reply
This is some prime time ugly early season bball.
Like Reply
Powell just got absolutely destroyed there.

No lift on that putback attempt...
Like Reply
Why am I'm pissed looking at Powell playing?
Like Reply