Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PRELUDE 1: DAL 112 (1-0) @ MIL 102 (0-1)
(12-12-2020, 10:05 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Terry embarrassed me a little here - some of that Delon Wright hesitancy, and he's going to be a big work in progress on D.

It is the very first pre-season game and his first game in general. Wright was that way after multiple seasons. Lets give him some time to adjust before we make any decisions.
Building a basketball team is a lot like chess, sometimes you just have to shuffle the pieces around.
Like Reply
Even camp bodies are bringing it... PATTERSON!
Like Reply
Patterson with the RAINBOW 3 wow.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
If that´s what Bey´s floaters and jumpshots look after a week of practice, we´ll have a lot of fun and Hinton has five rebounds in 10 minutes, he was not wrong with the Rodman comparison. Gosh I hope Carlisle uses the full roster and doesn´t bury these kids. The Bucks are playing 2-3 year NBA veterans out there and outside of Wilson they can´t even compete.
Like Reply
Hinton is everywhere my goodness.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
only preseason but im the most excited since ....... last preseason lol. The 3s are fallin which is nice but i like our size and hustle motor.GO Mavs!!
Like Reply
How are some of you watching the game?
Like Reply
Looks like Nate Hinton will not stay in the 3rd unit for long
Like Reply
How many rebounds does hinton have? Geeze.
Building a basketball team is a lot like chess, sometimes you just have to shuffle the pieces around.
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 10:10 PM)mtrot Wrote: How are some of you watching the game?

Streaming on Mavs.com
Like Reply
Mannnn, Hinton has been the entire D. Rick, please put him with the starters.
Like Reply

Mavs.com stream. Very steady.
Like Reply
Hinton looks great

Terry looks like dookie

Maxi for MVP
Like Reply
And his defense is so active. His game is so tenacious.
Like Reply

Never mind, found it!
Like Reply
playoff atmosphere in Milwaukee haha
Like Reply
that Hinton pass!

Didn't go anywhere, but still a great pass. 

Also leave it to MIL to play 4-5 year vets against the Mavs all rookie lineup lol.
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 10:11 PM)Mavsfan12 Wrote:

Streaming on Mavs.com

Same
Like Reply
"Cheesy" Bucks trying to sneak in vets at the end.  Play your rookies coach.
Like Reply
I wonder how hinton would look with the starters with everyone on their game. It might be the look they need.
Like Reply