Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy basketball league
3 hours to the draft, good luck everyone. If you draft J-Rich you're dead to me.
Like Reply
What's the best way to handle a draft, on a computer, or with the mobile app?
Like Reply
(12-20-2020, 06:50 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: What's the best way to handle a draft, on a computer, or with the mobile app?

I've never done on mobile. Pretty easy on PC. Can see your team, BPA, and others quickly.
Like Reply
lets hope everyone shows up.
Like Reply
ARE... YOU... READY???

With the first pick in the draft...
Like Reply
Alright, we've got our draft order...

1. DaRiv's Team
2. Powell Can't Start
3. KP's Third Knee
4. 2 Below Zero
5. Sam's Team (Luka_Magic)
6. Antonius Cleveland 
7. Mavsfan12
8. Stackhouse
9. Dos Goats
10. sKen's Death Stars
11. German Wunderkind
12. Derek Nowitzki
Like Reply
Yeah. Sorry about that. I didn’t mean to post that twice lol.
Like Reply
(12-20-2020, 08:50 PM)Luka_Magic Wrote: Alright, we've got our draft order...

1. DaRiv's Team
2. Powell Can't Start
3. KP's Third Knee
4. 2 Below Zero
5. Sam's Team (Luka_Magic)
6. Antonius Cleveland 
7. Mavsfan12
8. Stackhouse
9. Dos Goats
10. sKen's Death Stars
11. German Wunderkind
12. Derek Nowitzki

Can we please edit this post (maybe put it at the top) with the forum's names for everyone?  I would like to know who everyone is.  TY!
Like Reply
(12-20-2020, 10:30 PM)Mavsfan12 Wrote: Can we please edit this post (maybe put it at the top) with the forum's names for everyone?  I would like to know who everyone is.  TY!

Let me make it simple: whichever team wins, that one is me.
Like Reply
Here's a link to our draft results
Like Reply
(12-20-2020, 11:32 PM)Luka_Magic Wrote: Here's a link to our draft results

the #1 pick is a shame
Like Reply
(12-21-2020, 05:46 AM)wisco Wrote: the #1 pick is a shame
I will never be late to another draft again -- autodrafting Harden, unacceptable!

First time I have drafted on my mobile, that was annoying
Like Reply
I remembered the guy who turned me off of fantasy basketball! It wasn’t @"Scott41theMavs" (sorry) it was MFFLSanDiego!

Does anyone remember that guy?
Like Reply
(12-23-2020, 11:57 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: I remembered the guy who turned me off of fantasy basketball! It wasn’t @"Scott41theMavs" (sorry) it was MFFLSanDiego!

Does anyone remember that guy?

I do, he was physicsdude on mavstalk for years before he moved to san diego.  He wasn't that insufferable 20 years ago, but he turned into the worst example of a person I ever saw represented on the internet. 

Remember when someone went insane and threatened suicide because the commish wouldn't let him trade all his wife's teams good players to himself?
Like Reply
(12-23-2020, 07:20 PM)Benskix2 Wrote: I do, he was physicsdude on mavstalk for years before he moved to san diego.  He wasn't that insufferable 20 years ago, but he turned into the worst example of a person I ever saw represented on the internet. 

Remember when someone went insane and threatened suicide because the commish wouldn't let him trade all his wife's teams good players to himself?

That's some crazy stuff.  Hopefully, we all have fun and no one jumps off any bridges this season.
Like Reply
(12-23-2020, 11:14 PM)Mavsfan12 Wrote: That's some crazy stuff.  Hopefully, we all have fun and no one jumps off any bridges this season.
Wait for it. Wait for it...
Like Reply
So everybody dropping their Mavs players already after 2 games? Ken dropping Burke, Powell cant start dropping Brunson...
Like Reply
I would certainly have dropped Brunson...I’m tempted to make a claim on Burke.
Like Reply
Speaking of... is there any objection to my shortening the waiver period from two to one day? Happy to leave it as is seeing as we've already kicked things off, but I'd personally prefer a quicker turnaround.
Like Reply
(12-26-2020, 02:10 PM)Luka_Magic Wrote: Speaking of... is there any objection to my shortening the waiver period from two to one day? Happy to leave it as is seeing as we've already kicked things off, but I'd personally prefer a quicker turnaround.

Please! I would welcome that change, personally.
Like Reply