Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New (TEST) Color Theme Option
(12-10-2020, 12:03 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Made some changes to the green as you asked...I used white but can change if you like silver better...

What about main forum where you see all the threads...any color adjustments needed there?...

I think white works fine, thx.

About the main forum:
Formatting:
It's a mixture of regular & bold and white & black. Is there any logic to it?
If not,.there should be only one combination and the most stringent should be bold & black, right?

User names:
I also noted that some user names are still black in some main forum threads.

Views Column:
This is in blue whereas the replies column next to it is black. Black for the former as well should be the most stringent. 

Last Post:
Here is again a mixture of colors. The white should probably be replaced with black to be uniform.
Like Reply
(12-10-2020, 02:28 PM)WillE Wrote: I think white works fine, thx.

About the main forum:
Formatting:
It's a mixture of regular & bold and white & black. Is there any logic to it?
If not,.there should be only one combination and the most stringent should be bold & black, right?

User names:
I also noted that some user names are still black in some main forum threads.

Views Column:
This is in blue whereas the replies column next to it is black. Black for the former as well should be the most stringent. 

Last Post:
Here is again a mixture of colors. The white should probably be replaced with black to be uniform.
Hi @"ClutchDirk", I'm regularly checkin in but haven't noticed any further updates on Lunorian, so could you please gimme a note whenever you'll do? Thx!
Like Reply
(12-16-2020, 09:27 AM)WillE Wrote: Hi @"ClutchDirk", I'm regularly checkin in but haven't noticed any further updates on Lunorian, so could you please gimme a note whenever you'll do? Thx!

Yes I will update later today I think...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/...SY400_.jpg

https://media.giphy.com/media/idFQdGBbpC.../giphy.gif
Like Reply
Damn that coding book was written for kids...will have to get a better more detailed book next... Sad
Like Reply
(12-10-2020, 02:28 PM)WillE Wrote: Views Column:

After finally being able to log in after the move I've taken another look at this and probably understood the logic behind the different use of black and blue: clickable text is black, non-clickable is blue.

Anyway: I'd say it's a pretty solid theme now.

But am I also correct that you've seen the move coming already back then?
Like Reply
(02-19-2021, 08:06 PM)WillE Wrote: After finally being able to log in after the move I've taken another look at this and probably understood the logic behind the different use of black and blue: clickable text is black, non-clickable is blue.

Anyway: I'd say it's a pretty solid theme now.

But am I also correct that you've seen the move coming already back then?

I have to plead the 5th on this question... Wink
Like Reply
(02-22-2021, 12:47 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: I have to plead the 5th on this question... Wink
So how are his spirits?

I feel we owe him eternally and give back to him how- and wherever possible. Do you think there's anything we could do?
Like Reply
He is good and SBJ is leaving the donation links to help him out with his cancer expenses and leftover site expenses if there are anymore left or incoming...
Like Reply