Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIANNIS THREAD: Giannis has SIGNED the Supermax
(12-15-2020, 09:34 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: This is the best scenario for the Mavs. Giannis stays in the east. On a team that won´t be good enough to beat the Mavs. They don´t have any assets to add more talent and really lack depth.
Mavs can finally move on and focus on deals that add longterm salary instead of chasing the pipe dream.

Oh and I nearly forgot the most important point...

[Image: tenor.gif]

(12-15-2020, 09:36 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Man, THIS is the truth, for sure. I feel sorry for the guy. Way worse for him than it is for the Mavs.

This is exactly the point when I said that he messed up.  Not that it isn't a feel good story or that I don't respect the guy for being loyal (which I do!).  I feel the same way for him as I will if the Mavs fail to add a significant piece in the next calendar year.  They won't be mediocre, but they will be locked into "very-goodness".  And while the Mavs window is just opening, I am afraid Mil won't have as long of a shelf life with their roster age.  This was crazy once-a-generation opportunity to create a dynasty.  A team for the ages.  And now we, as Mavs fans AND as NBA fans miss out on that.  It is disappointing.

I don't know what the future moves will be, but none of them will result in what could have been for GA or the Mavs if he didn't sign.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIANNIS THREAD: Giannis has SIGNED the Supermax - by Mavsfan12 - 12-16-2020, 09:50 PM