Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIANNIS THREAD: Giannis has SIGNED the Supermax
(12-15-2020, 07:55 PM)cow Wrote: I don't think you are stupid but that an incredibly bad take.

Be that as it may, it is my very serious opinion. I HATE Milwaukee. I have never spent time in Detroit or Baltimore, but I have a tough time imagining that those cities are worse. 

I would invite anyone who has spent real time in Milwaukee to change my opinion. I spent the entire 6 years wondering how a city could be so terrible.

(12-15-2020, 07:58 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Also, why do people keep getting Giannis quote so wrong? He said he wants to see the Bucks TRYING to win a championship, not, if we don't win a championship I'm leaving. There is a pretty big difference. I think trading for Jrue is TRYING to win a championship, so does he as it turns out. They also TRIED to get Bogdan, which would have helped as well. Regardless of the results and who was to blame for bungling that deal, it was an attempt, or should we be worried about Luka cause the FO bungled the Mia trade last offseason?

To be clear, my thinking regarding Giannis has never been about anything HE ever said, and more about what I consider to be the sane way of thinking for a person in his position. 

I agree with your interpretation of HIS views, especially now that we know what he has decided. Obviously. 

I just think it's a mistake. It's MY opinion, not an interpretation of HIS.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIANNIS THREAD: Giannis has SIGNED the Supermax - by KillerLeft - 12-15-2020, 07:59 PM