Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIANNIS THREAD: Giannis has SIGNED the Supermax
@"SleepingHero" I don't blame you for calling my take pessimistic. It IS a little pessimistic. I happen to think it's fairly realistic, though, and I've thought a LOT about it over the past year. No amount of back and forth conversation is going to change my mind, and I doubt yours will budge much, either. We will find out what happens in due time, obviously.

In the meantime, I'm a Mavs fan, and I'll always root (thanks @"Mavsfan12") for them and hope for the best. 

I'm not going to go full "Ringsarethething" and badger everyone with this constantly, don't worry. I just think today is an appropriate time to touch on it a little due to the change in Giannis's situation. It's like musical chairs. There are fewer and fewer options as we get closer to Luka's extension date. 

If they don't have something really good by the time he signs that thing, I'm going to be really, really disappointed. 

If KP is your 2nd best player, you're literally waiting for Lebron to get too old (AND hoping the Clippers continue to not figure things out). By the time that happens, there WILL be another super team. I was really hoping it could be our Mavericks, but I'm starting to accept the idea that they'll be underdogs for the entire Luka era, just like they were for Dirk's. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIANNIS THREAD: Giannis has SIGNED the Supermax - by KillerLeft - 12-15-2020, 07:12 PM