Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIANNIS THREAD: Giannis has SIGNED the Supermax
(12-11-2020, 02:52 AM)Mapka Wrote: He thinks:
Wow, I went undrafted and now I got 15 Mios in my pocket already and my next contract will be even better.
Oh, you asked him, cool.

Maybe he thinks this, and I'd go as far as probably. Also, maybe he has a touch of remorse over how his negotiation with the FO went as opposed to how it went for Kleber and Powell. DFS has worked just as hard as either of those two. He's been rewarded for that hard work as a starter who helps to guard some of the better players in this league.

He hasn't been rewarded monetarily like Kleber and Powell have for the same hard work and results. Even if you argue that he's not worth as much as them, I can't believe that he's worth half as much. I wonder if he believes he's worth half as much.

It's funny that DFS98 only listed the negative things to reign it back in about how great this team and FO is to their players and he gets bombarded with all these retorts. I mean, the thought IS out there seeing how Simmons lumped them in with the Celtics as being a ruthless FO. How widespread that thought is is debatable, but we'll pretty much never know the reality.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIANNIS THREAD: says he is still undecided on supermax - by ItsGoTime - 12-11-2020, 12:58 PM