Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIANNIS THREAD: Giannis has SIGNED the Supermax
(12-11-2020, 01:00 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: We had this discussion just a few weeks ago because Bill Simmons mentioned that the Mavs and Celtics are the two teams that are absoutely ruthless when it comes to trading their own players.

For any of the mentioned good examples we have an equally bad one.
- I don´t think Wes or DAJ were happy when Cuban traded them.
- The Barnes situation looked really bad but I don´t think the Mavs are to blame for the entire drama because they informed him prior to the game that a trade was a possibility.
- Do you think that Tyson Chandler was happy when the Mavs dumped him because they wanted to chase bigger fishes? It happened twice. In 2011 and 2015.
- Do you think Wright is happy about the way his Mavs career ended?
- Not to mention the PG situation in the post championship years. Rondo, Collison or even DSJr
- Don´t forget Noel and the Rich Paul beef. Mavs aren´t doing any business with him and the entire LBJ bubble.

I think the Mavs aren´t any better or worse when it comes to the way they treat and interact with players. Some guys are part of the Mavs family after one or two seaons. Others spend years in Dallas but never belong.
1. I don't think Luka was happy with DAJ shoving him so he can stat pad and Matthews who refused to pass Luka the ball...most fans celebrated and were very thankful those 2 players/contracts got dumped...I would dump those 2 players 10/10 times to see if a Unicorn can still play and be healthy...

2. Mavs didn't dump Ty...they offered him 20 mil for a year...he walked amd has said in interviews he made a mistake not staying in Dallas...

3. Most Fans wanted Wright gone...

4. Rondo who put his ego before the team in a playoff game...also DSJ and his back injury didn't want to play second fiddle to a future MVP candidate...he got flipped for a Unicorn

5. The same Noel who talked himself out of a good payday and is getting scraps these days instead...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIANNIS THREAD: says he is still undecided on supermax - by ClutchDirk - 12-11-2020, 10:40 AM