Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIANNIS THREAD: Giannis has SIGNED the Supermax
(12-10-2020, 11:33 PM)DanSchwartzman Wrote: Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that.  Your FA can't be your 12th guy.  You actually have to account for 13 spots before signing the FA with whatever is left.  So, under your assumptions, you have to add another $0.9 in slot 13 and another in slot 1 and then sign GA with what is left.
I´m not sure what the minimum for a 2nd round rookie/caphold was last year. I believe last year it was 0.65 or something. Double that and it adds up to 1.3 and you basically land right on 112.4. Those are all just rounded numbers. I´m pretty sure, if you nail it down to the last dollar it will work out.

If not, Brunson´s contract is non-guaranteed and that easily makes up the difference. We´ll have to give up something to get rid of Powell anyway, and a Brunson extension seems unlikely. Powell + Brunson+ (depending on how  good/bad Powell looks) some sort of pick. That´s probably the laid out Giannis plan. I´m sure they have many other plans mapped out, but the Giannis one you can work out pretty easily.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIANNIS THREAD: says he is still undecided on supermax - by Mavs2019 - 12-11-2020, 12:02 AM