Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIANNIS THREAD: Giannis has SIGNED the Supermax
(12-09-2020, 02:03 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Maybe it was something I watched or heard that triggered it or just thinking about the whole situation.

Miami and Lakers took themselves out of the running with the extensions. They don´t fancy their chances anymore imho.

Milwaukee still hasn´t gotten his signature until now and they have no real assets left to make any more moves. So it´s unlikely anything will change there.

Maybe it is all that in combination with Cuban denying that our off-season strategy had anything to do with capspace or Giannis. Usually Cuban can´t wait to run his mouth and suddenly he´s playing defense. Seems out of character.

I think the Raptors with Siakam/Ujiri are the real threat. They also have capspace. They have young talents in Siakam/FVV/Anunoby. They have the slightly better overall infrastructure package (city, coaching, GM).

I´d be SHOCKED, if he is not in Dallas, Toronto (or Milwaukee) in 12 months.

Maybe I can say this so comfortably, because I´m not scared of it not happening. I´ll enjoy the Mavs moving on swiftly to secure a Lavine, Isaac or Markkanen. I don´t share this scepticism that we´ll get nobody.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85xmYPgg.../giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIANNIS THREAD: in next few days MIL confident he WILL sign supermax (he hasn't) - by ClutchDirk - 12-09-2020, 02:22 PM