Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIANNIS THREAD: Giannis has SIGNED the Supermax
(12-07-2020, 01:17 PM)loki Wrote: But keeping them nervous doesn't really accomplish much at this point since the offseason is over. What moves could they possibly make before the start of the season? If he has some other demand before signing like bringing in a competent GM (which I would highly recommend they do) he would have already made that clear.

It's not over. Trades can still be done. What could they realistically be I can't tell you. Do I think it's likely MIL makes a big splash in the next 2 weeks? Probably not. But what if I say if they DO make a big splash and it guarantees Giannis resigning, I think it's pretty likely they make that move regardless of how it affects them in the long term. 

Here's a little thought experiment, do you think it is more likely MIL will be more aggressive at the TDL if Giannis signs now, or deferrers extension talk to next offseason? It's THAT attitude that Giannis is imposing on MIL front office by taking his time. 

Just because they can't make any realistic moves RIGHT NOW, doesn't mean Giannis should let up the pressure. He shouldn't give MIL any hints to where he's leaning so they shouldn't feel comfortable. It's precisely that attitude that could spur the Bucks ownership to make moves they wouldn't normally make.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIANNIS THREAD: in next few days MIL confident he WILL sign supermax (he hasn't) - by SleepingHero - 12-07-2020, 03:40 PM