Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIANNIS THREAD: Giannis has SIGNED the Supermax
(12-07-2020, 12:23 PM)Kammrath Wrote: The silent waiting is torturous to the fans and media. 

If he isn't going to sign it NOW then he should just come out and say:

"Hey, I love Milwaukee and this organization, but I still feel like I need more time to make the biggest decision of my life. I am looking forward to working to win a championship this year for this city and will deal with contract stuff later. I appreciate your patience and understanding as I work through this."

The silent avoidance just creates chaos. I don't get it. I feel like fans and media alike would respond really positively and with great respect for a statement like the above.

And will this avoid chaos? Seriously? 
All it does it adds pressure to the team (the player and the coach, not FO) , while all the media be talking about his decision to leave in 2021
At least if he keeps quite media will just speculate, and when he passes on supermax -if he does pass on it- there will be an NBA season starting and will do some distraction to the media. Also making some wins will ease things too on fans too, with the "this is our year" thought
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIANNIS THREAD: in next few days MIL confident he WILL sign supermax (he hasn't) - by khaled1987 - 12-07-2020, 01:38 PM