Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIANNIS THREAD: Giannis has SIGNED the Supermax
(11-28-2020, 11:36 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: @"ItsGoTime" of course Miami extended Bam. He’s a max level difference maker. Dallas absolutely would have done that, too. There is no question in my mind. Nobody is against them adding salary, least of all me. I am hoping they don’t add BAD salary.

It just cost 2 seconds to turn Wright/Jackson into an expiring contract. 

Nobody in this community is arguing against adding Bam Adebayos. We are arguing against adding Wrights and Jacksons.

Notice how Miami did NOT give long term salary to Dragic or Crowder?
True, but if i am Giannis (depends how smart he is) i would still look at the Heat slightly different now. Overall i think he wants to stay at the Bucks, and the only reason why he considers leaving is winning. Bucks have an old roster. If he doesn't sign the max in the next few weeks, the odds that he leaves going up. Because now it all depends on the outcome of the playoffs.

Before he could sign the max with the Heat without a S & T. Now he pretty much knows that the Heat would lose (probably) valuable parts of the team.
Are the Heat as appealing to Giannis if you join a 31 yr old Jimmy Butler + Bam, and lose 20 yr old Herro in a S & T. The long term future of the Heat doesn't look as good anymore, if a guy like Herro goes to the Bucks. If assets going to the Bucks, Riley have less assets to work with to bring in Beal to pair with Giannis.

All in all, i think the Bam extension now is making things a little more difficult for the Heat. First step is Giannis not signing the super max anyway. Useless discussion until the deadline has passed.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIANNIS THREAD: MIL losing confidence he will sign supermax deal - by sefant - 11-28-2020, 12:39 PM