Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Wife
So my wife watches every game and she has some of the best takes on the Mavs, so I thought I would share.

Harrison Barnes' nickname is "Clown Shoes" because he would frequently dribble off his foot.

DFS = Littlefoot
[Image: latest?cb=20180422005007]

Against the Hornets last year in a 122-84 victory - "These guys are so bad they are making Dwight look good!"

Temporary most hated player - Jonas Jerebko - He had 23 points against the Mavs in a close loss. Said she would give him another chance this year.

Favorite non-Mav - Dame Lillard

Can't Stand -  DeAndre Jordan's "lazy ass", when Dwight jumps as high as he can to catch a bounce pass, Wes Matthews.

Actually thought Skin Wade's joke about Steven Adams juggling refrigerators was funny.

Somehow always right when calling shots in midair.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Thats awesome thanks for sharing!

You need to give us her game takes during season too!
Like Reply
(10-07-2019, 03:34 PM)ThunderMav Wrote: Thats awesome thanks for sharing!

You need to give us her game takes during season too!

Haha will do. She has said so much funny stuff. I wish I could remember it all. I'm going to have to instant post it while the game is going on.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
Like Reply
Good stuff.  

My wife does not watch the games with me most of the time. Sad   

Her last Mavs comment was Maxi looked like Wil Wheaton...
Like Reply
Kinda like my daughter while watching football.

QB takes off running goes well past LOS.  Her “he has an open guy why doesn’t he throw it”

Me:  Because he passed the line of scrimmage

Her:  But he’s open.  Whats a line of scrimmage?

Me:  Its a line he has to decide to throw it before he crosses, and is where they line up each play

Her:  Thats dumb he should be able to throw it anytime he wants

Me:  Its the rules

Her:  Its a dumb rule how does he even know where the line is?  Do they draw this line after each play?

Me:  Its marked on the side

Her:  Well how can he focus on passing and have to look for these markers?  They should use that soccer spray to mark the line each play.

Me to myself:  I feel sorry for her future husband
Like Reply
https://giphy.com/gifs/t6cn3lRhDZtBjdAjKN/html5
Like Reply
(10-07-2019, 11:43 PM)LifeAquatic Wrote: https://giphy.com/gifs/t6cn3lRhDZtBjdAjKN/html5
Exactly how I read the thread title
Like Reply
Your wife sounds like she's pretty awesome!
Like Reply
(10-08-2019, 01:25 PM)Lucky Luciano Wrote: Your wife sounds like she's pretty awesome!

She is! Thank you.
Like Reply
(10-08-2019, 02:02 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 01:25 PM)Lucky Luciano Wrote: Your wife sounds like she's pretty awesome!

She is! Thank you.

Congrats for living the dream! Tongue 

My wife would also be looking with me, if she wouldn't have to wake up in the middle of the night therefore (which she did for one exception: the 2011 Finals).

But having the closest person in life sharing one of your biggest pleasures does qualify as luck imo.
Like Reply