Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020-2021 AROUND the NBA: Archived
Hear that rumbling in the distance?  

[Image: giphy.gif]
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 12:05 PM)cow Wrote: Donnie, get me Ball and all is forgiven.

Donnie, get Ball and I'll never forgive you.
Like Reply
What about the team called the Dallas Mavericks, any news on them?
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 12:05 PM)cow Wrote: Donnie, get me Ball and all is forgiven.

https://media.giphy.com/media/2A36kFqKa6.../giphy.gif

Meet our new Assistant GM...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 12:04 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Send OPJ to Dallaaaaaaaaaaaaas...

Buyout only please. That way he's not as painful to cut once we confirm all he cares about is collecting a paycheck.
Like Reply
Still thinking the most likely move for the Mavs is Wayne Ellington for a 2nd.
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 12:06 PM)Hypermav Wrote: What about the team called the Dallas Mavericks, any news on them?

Having lunch with THJ currently...
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 12:06 PM)loki Wrote: Buyout only please. That way he's not as painful to cut once we confirm all he cares about is collecting a paycheck.

We aren't getting him - or anyone of worth - in buyout.
Like Reply
I am quite sure they are looking for Bledsoe takers and Houston is shopping Oladipo. Ross is still out there, Lowry too.
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 12:03 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: I'd take him for two 2nd round picks to see if he can regain form. I just don't want to give up a lot for him since he's a high risk.

Sadly the Mavs would probably give up two first rounders, because draft picks are useless anyway. Rolleyes

Just to clarify my offer, I already view Josh Green as a 2nd round talent with a fresh 18th pick attachment. Basically equal value to the two 2nd rounders thrown around. But you´ll see Donnie will somehow lose a trade to a rookie f****** GM that signed Cousins, traded for Wall and thought Oladipo had more trade value than JA/Levert.
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 12:06 PM)loki Wrote: Buyout only please. That way he's not as painful to cut once we confirm all he cares about is collecting a paycheck.

OPJ might make WCS look like a good acquisition.
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 11:57 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Danny Green is Donnie`s white whale.

I'd laugh so hard if the Mavs waited the entire deadline for Danny Green only to once again lose out on him in the final moments to another WC team. 

Laugh then cry.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Watch Oladipo for 2 seconds and the rights to Mitch Richmond to the Kings.  Donnie:  "Well, we love our boys in blue...and our second round picks...we need another jolly ol' Satnam around here."
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/flasportsbuzz/status...2847316994
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 12:08 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I'd laugh so hard if the Mavs waited the entire deadline for Danny Green only to once again lose out on him in the final moments to another WC team. 

Laugh then cry.

Danny Green's movement reminds me of Dirk's last few season.
Like Reply
Imagine you're a GM. How do you juggle three different teams who want your player?

Unfortunately, Donnie probably has the same question.
Like Reply
Vuc would have been nice but that is the only really good trade I see.  I am meh on Gordon to Denver.  If he takes shots away from the Joker, Murray and Porter, I am fine with it.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/status/...5203397635
Like Reply
Just saying if Oladipo only costs Johnson+Terry+2nd rounder then we'd be stupid not to get him.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 12:10 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Just saying if Oladipo only costs Johnson+Terry+2nd rounder then we'd be stupid not to get him.

So much this. I doubt someone will pay more. Might be New York in the end, because they only need to send like 5 million to Houston, as they still have 15 mil of cap space
Like Reply