Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
Yeah I can’t wait for all our “pie in the sky” scene riots to not come for fruition and the people on here claiming how the “Mavs did nothing as usual”.

Look they could go into the season today and be better than they were last year IMP(provided they get WCS or some other big in here).

They’ll have a healthy Powell(at some point) and Brunson. And the rest of the team will be a year older end more experience. Luka could have another, even if slight, level to go up as well.

If they keep THJ I’m fine. Unlike most of you I think he’s fine as a solid 3rd/4th option. Maybe Richardson supplants him now that he’s on a much better offense. That can work.

Wright/Jackson will bet you something. Even if it’s not A Gallo or Bogdon level piece. Might jusy be a solid depth or a low end starter(like DFS or Maxi) that fits better.

Basically I’m saying even if they don’t make a huge splash or something I’m excited going into next year.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) | RC: We're not anywhere near done. - by Drew - 11-20-2020, 09:23 AM