Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Clippers
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 1 (1st Rnd): DAL (0-1) @ LAC (1-0) | 110-118 loss
(08-17-2020, 09:00 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I will just act like not playing defense in the regular season was RCs masterplan to suprise the Clippers in the 1st round.
MKG channeling his inner DSteve.  Clippers were like what is this, defense?
Like Reply
KP BREAKS KWAHI'S ANKLES!!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Refs with a 9-0 run.
Like Reply
Earth to Kleber...

THJ BIG 3!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Maxi is unplayable in this game, especially if he´s not making shots.
Like Reply
KPs pick and roll defense is terrible.
Like Reply
Refs totally got the Clips back into this with that garbage 5 point swing with their whistles.

THJ with a 3 with a hand right in his face!
Like Reply
Kleber is -14 with 2 turnovers and nothing else. Him and Porzingis can´t play together.
Like Reply
Doc sat Beverly
Like Reply
Current lineup doesn´t work. MKG or DFS need to be on the floor at all times.
Like Reply
One thing that confuses me lately is with Powell the Mavs had an awesome pick and roll offence.
But KP and Maxi never seem to get many rolls to the basket in P & R.
Like Reply
Refs could've called 4 fouls on Morris on that Luka drive. 

Thankfully they called one on KP's dunk attempt.

What a pass by Luka to fight through that contact.

Maxi is shitting the bed with his defense right now. 

But as I type that he redeems himself with a timely 3.
Like Reply
The Mavs have to do a better job of anticipating these Clipper passes to Zubac.

Dammit, we turned it over.
Like Reply
LUKA GOT ALL BALL THERE
Like Reply
Hey Clips, how bout that counter punch in the mouth.

Luka and KP with 2 clean blocks smh
Like Reply
All things considered, a pretty good game for the good guys. This shooting has to continue if we want to win.

Leonard, George and Beverley with 3 fouls. Have to attack them and force one to sit.
Like Reply
Good news is we are making a statement to the 3rd guy, that we are ready to win now. Draft 18 + 31, develop MKG´s 3pt shot and see what develops at the 2020/2021 trade deadline and in 2021 FA.

(08-17-2020, 09:23 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: All things considered, a pretty good game for the good guys. This shooting has to continue if we want to win.

Leonard, George and Beverley with 3 fouls. Have to attack them and force one to sit.
Yeah not good. Refs will swallow a lot of whistles to keep them in the game in the 2nd half. I´d say, it´s sadly a disadvantage.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1295...07424?s=20

I think Luka will do much better taking care of the ball.  He is also 8-8 from FT line.
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 09:23 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: All things considered, a pretty good game for the good guys. This shooting has to continue if we want to win.

Exactly.  The Mavs have to press the issue and drive on them.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/TamaraJolee/status/1...97281?s=20
Like Reply