Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Clippers
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 1 (1st Rnd): DAL (0-1) @ LAC (1-0) | 110-118 loss
Clips paying the price for their overly aggressive defense!
Like Reply
MKG STEAL AND THEN BURKE WITH AN INCREDIBLE LAYIN!!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0ErKZ3PE9.../giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Have you ever ever seen something so bad turn so beautiful.  We may not win but that is heart baby.
Like Reply
Our defense came to play. Fighting through screens, active hands, godd communications. I'M SHAKING.
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 08:57 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Have you ever ever seen something so bad turn so beautiful.  We may not win but that is heart baby.

I'm not celebrating anything yet.

Mavs gotta keep up the pressure. Keep running the Clips down.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 08:54 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: LUKA WITH A STEAL AND THEN DRAWS BEVS 3RD!!
I think he hurts their offense and really isn't adding the defense.  At least it isn't slowing the Mavs right now.
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 08:57 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Have you ever ever seen something so bad turn so beautiful.  We may not win but that is heart baby.
Luka was just thinking he´ll have a quadruple double in his play-off debut, so he racked up the turnovers early.
Like Reply
I will just act like not playing defense in the regular season was RCs masterplan to suprise the Clippers in the 1st round.
Like Reply
Zubac is a big boy. Mavs gotta grab those rebounds!
Like Reply
Delon Sad
Like Reply
How was that not a foul on Zubac on KP.

Even Van Gundy pointed it out. 

AND THEN THEY CALL THAT ON KP????

AND IT WAS ALL BALL!!!!!!

WTF IS THAT
Like Reply
Crap call on KP
Like Reply
Here come the refs.
Like Reply
KP gets fouled no call...KP gets called for a non foul on the other end...

NBA is Fantastic... Angry
Like Reply
Refs with two BOGUS calls. Foul on KP and the the KP block.
Like Reply
I hate helping the Clippers score.
Like Reply
Cuban has so much evidence just from this season alone about how the Mavs always seem to get the short end of the whistle. It's BS.

Laker game. Portland game. Everyone already forgot the debacle that was the ATL game in Feb where the refs legit just made rules up to make ATL win. 

Now here is a perfect sequence where on one end KP clearly gets hit with the body and no call. On the other KP gets all ball (and some elbow I agree but less contact than what they decided was a no call on the previous play) and its a foul.

Ridiculous.
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 09:05 PM)Hypermav Wrote: I hate helping the Clippers score.
You are a ref´ing the game right now? Big Grin
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 09:04 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Refs with two BOGUS calls. Foul on KP and the the KP block.
https://media.giphy.com/media/8vmXEN39UU.../giphy.gif
Like Reply