Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Clippers
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 1 (1st Rnd): DAL (0-1) @ LAC (1-0) | 110-118 loss
Full moon. MKG  MKG  !!!!!!!!!!!!
Like Reply
4 point lead after 1...can't complain...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Hornets fan dropped their beverage.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Guess we found our starting PF for next season. Put some respect onto his name. M-K-G.
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/V2ojLo7PvhVug/giphy.gif
Like Reply
We unleashed the secret weapon. MKG probably shooting 67% from three in practice and studying PG13 tapes all day. Definitely needs to come back next season. We need his type of wing players.
Like Reply
MKG who can hit the occasional reliable open three is EXACTLY what this team needs on the wing. EXACTLY.
Like Reply
If not for that atrocious start .... Bench mob has to keep it going.
Like Reply
Better not see Justin Jackson for the rest of the series.
RC is unleashing the secret weapons. Boban and MKG both getting minutes early in the game.
Like Reply
MAVS will be CHAMPS Big Grin
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 08:46 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: We unleashed the secret weapon. MKG  probably shooting 67% from three in practice and studying PG13 tapes all day. Definitely needs to come back next season. We need his type of wing players.

I'm going to wait until the games over before I say MKG is essential.

(Note: this is me not trying to jinx it. If MKG continues his marksman ways then he's numba 1!)
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 08:47 PM)Kammrath Wrote: MKG who can hit the occasional reliable open three is EXACTLY what this team needs on the wing. EXACTLY.
And one more of them. Kleber is a back-up center.

(08-17-2020, 08:48 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 08:46 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: We unleashed the secret weapon. MKG  probably shooting 67% from three in practice and studying PG13 tapes all day. Definitely needs to come back next season. We need his type of wing players.

I'm going to wait until the games over before I say MKG is essential.

(Note: this is me not trying to jinx it. If MKG continues his marksman ways then he's numba 1!)
Well he´s essential, since he´ll be a minimum player.
Like Reply
DODO WITH A 3 IN TRANSITION! WHAT A DRIBBLE TO GET INTO SHOOTING MOTION
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
MKG=D Steve...
Like Reply
Mr. Silver better call the refs up and tell them that Luka is the future of the NBA. Can't have him get hurt. 

AND LUKA GOT HIT JUST THERE ON THAT DRIVE

First off what amazing defense by MKG there on PG.

Then PG tries to flop his way to a foul on Luka. What garbage. PG is a pussy.
Like Reply
PG attempted flop...
Like Reply
SETH WITH ANOTHA ONE AND LUKA WITH A CRAZY PASS!
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 08:38 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Feed Seth...
Like Reply
LUKA WITH A STEAL AND THEN DRAWS BEVS 3RD!!

IM HYPED!
Like Reply