Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Clippers
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 1 (1st Rnd): DAL (0-1) @ LAC (1-0) | 110-118 loss
(08-17-2020, 10:36 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Because they have the worse coach in the bubble

Do you have anything else to add other than "Coach man bad"?

Like seriously. Not everything is Carlisle related. And you trying to pin every single fault on Carlisle is at times nauseating.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I´m done with THJ. Stupid decisions and he plays no defense at all.
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 10:36 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Because they have the worse coach in the bubble

Downvote.
Like Reply
No doubt PG and KL are going to be really tough to stop.  Had to have KP down the stretch.  

btw LUKA is awesome.
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 10:31 PM)FunkBoreland Wrote: So far I'm impressed. Defense does pick up in playoffs, I've seen good switches and communication, especially with Kleber. 

After that last layup with Leonard, he was frustrated with himself not affecting his offensive game, big guy gotta take away his runner floater.

Than again, its the end of the games that I get greatly dissapointed.
Like Reply
Be proud PG13. You were shitting the bed, until the refs calmed you down.
Like Reply
Can't believe I was afraid of this Clippers team. Besides PG and Kawhi, there's not much in it. We can come back next game. I trust more RC than Rivers on the adjustments.
Like Reply
Luka is furious. With his own team.
Like Reply
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2905...nical-foul
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 10:39 PM)Tyler Wrote:

Downvote.
He says it every game.  It is like death and taxes.
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 10:38 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:

Do you have anything else to add other than "Coach man bad"?

Like seriously. Not everything is Carlisle related. And you trying to pin every single fault on Carlisle is at times nauseating.

Yes I do but he is by far the most important issue with the team by far not even close to anything else until that changes the Mavs will struggle to get out of the first round.

But Like I said this off season should have signed Morris  that was huge loss

(08-17-2020, 10:41 PM)Hypermav Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 10:39 PM)Tyler Wrote:

Downvote.
He says it every game.  It is like death and taxes.
yes correct
Like Reply
Luka is a machine. 

Dude stepped the F up.

(08-17-2020, 10:41 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Yes I do

Ok then please do not post another Carlisle related post for your next 3 posts. I wanna see if you can just try and do that.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Doncic 42 pts. Youngest ever to score 40 or more in their 1st playoff game.
Like Reply
Man if we traded Lee + #18 (LAC traded Harkless +#27) for Morris in the TDL, do we become favorites to the title? Guy always plays great against us.
Like Reply
Sadly Luka could not outplay the refs tonight...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
https://thespun.com/nba/dallas-mavericks...ontroversy
Like Reply
Just about what we expected...with or without Porzingis. The Mavs are good enough to hang with the Clippers for 3-3.5 quarters but in the end, just not enough.

Kawhi looked like he was barely even trying out there and he was still making it look easy. Kleber is a decent defender but 1 on 1 vs. Kawhi is no match.

Marcus Morris continues to torch us and we have no answer for him. One of the deepest teams in the league vs. a team with little depth
Like Reply
Refs ruined a great playoff game with their calls. 

Garbage.
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 10:43 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Man if we traded Lee + #18 (LAC traded Harkless +#27) for Morris in the TDL, do we become favorites to the title? Guy always plays great against us.
 Should I signed him past off season but Mavs screwed it up 
 he is not a RC guy pays with too much of an edge.
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 10:43 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Man if we traded Lee + #18 (LAC traded Harkless +#27) for Morris in the TDL, do we become favorites to the title? Guy always plays great against us.

Don't know about being the favorites, but he's much better than DFS.
Like Reply