Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Clippers
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 1 (1st Rnd): DAL (0-1) @ LAC (1-0) | 110-118 loss
(08-17-2020, 10:19 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 10:16 PM)mtrot Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 10:12 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 10:10 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: CUrry fouled RC says nothing

he cnat draw up plays at end of game, does not defend players , can't recruit big time FA, does not build up young players ,

I really don't understand what you want Carlisle to do? Talk to the refs and beg them to pretty please blow the whistles? Have you not seen him been jawing at them the entire game?

its not on RC to call fouls
Well, he could start with just doing what other top coaches do when their players are being abused by the refs.  I want him to at least as much as the great Greg Popovich, who will get in the refs' faces when they make terrible calls.

Well he is. He's talking with the refs. Rewatch the first quarter. Carlisle literally ran on the court screaming at a ref. So congrats Carlisle is actually doing something you want. Praise the day.
You can't just do it one time, half heartedly.  You have to make an impact on them.
Like Reply
DFS klling the Mavs again
Like Reply
Seems like the Clips are getting too easy shots now.  See, there's another one, an easy lay in by Pat Bev. Come on, guys.  D the heck up.
Like Reply
Mavs are missing so many chippies and are giving up so many offensive boards.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
This is stressful but gooood
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 10:26 PM)Hypermav Wrote: This is stressful but gooood

Imagine if KP was in the game.

Where has MKG been the entire game?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
just trying to enjoy it for what it is.  We are not a perfect team but we are giving the "perfect" team all they can handle.
Like Reply
Poor Maxi has no effect on defense here.
Like Reply
So far I'm impressed. Defense does pick up in playoffs, I've seen good switches and communication, especially with Kleber. 

After that last layup with Leonard, he was frustrated with himself not affecting his offensive game, big guy gotta take away his runner floater.
Like Reply
5 point game. Mavs are right there. Gotta play smart.
Like Reply
Crap, how does Bev get so wide open and have all day to shoot that three?  Argghh.
Like Reply
WHY ARE THEY NOT GIVING THE BALL TO LUKA WHAT THE FUCK IS THJ AND CURRY DOING?????????????
Like Reply
Have to get some STOPS now.
Like Reply
Curry and Hardaway try to be heroes instead of giving it to Luka all coaching all dam caoaching

(08-17-2020, 10:35 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: WHY ARE THEY NOT GIVING THE BALL TO LUKA WHAT THE FUCK IS THJ AND CURRY DOING?????????????

Because they have the worse coach in the bubble
Like Reply
Curry and Hardaway HAVE TO STOP CHUCKING 3'S.
Like Reply
(08-17-2020, 10:35 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: WHY ARE THEY NOT GIVING THE BALL TO LUKA WHAT THE FUCK IS THJ AND CURRY DOING?????????????

Those 2 transition plays by THJ and Curry are such wasted possessions. If I was Carlisle I'd make both of them give me their paychecks for this game.
Like Reply
If I am the coach. THJ and Seth run suicides for at least 2h after the game.
Like Reply
Well, the Clips executed and made shots down the stretch, and the Mavs didn't.  Simple as that.
Like Reply
Sad thing is that Curry and THJ are not exactly young players. They're inexperienced in the playoffs but it's not like they're Luka. These guys are closer to 30  Undecided
Like Reply
Carlise is so trash run a doubkle team at George there mix it up he does nothing
Like Reply