Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Clippers
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 1 (1st Rnd): DAL (0-1) @ LAC (1-0) | 110-118 loss
The Clippers went on to win the game, but Morris didn’t think Porzingis should’ve been ejected for what happened.

“I didn’t think it was much of nothing, honestly,” Marcus Morris said postgame. “I think Luka thought that I was being, I guess, extra physical or something, but if you look at the film I actually wasn’t doing anything. I didn’t think it was enough to get technical fouls. I wish that Porzingis played because it’s the playoffs, man, nobody should get thrown out in playoffs. I know that really hurt their team. Not my fault, but I didn’t think it was that serious.”
Like Reply
https://www.theroot.com/donovan-mitchell...1844761005
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/SaadYousuf126/status...5603475457
Like Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfL54vjxS5g

Excellent Porzingis rant.
Like Reply
(08-18-2020, 08:50 AM)Hypermav Wrote: The Clippers went on to win the game, but Morris didn’t think Porzingis should’ve been ejected for what happened.

“I didn’t think it was much of nothing, honestly,” Marcus Morris said postgame. “I think Luka thought that I was being, I guess, extra physical or something, but if you look at the film I actually wasn’t doing anything. I didn’t think it was enough to get technical fouls. I wish that Porzingis played because it’s the playoffs, man, nobody should get thrown out in playoffs. I know that really hurt their team. Not my fault, but I didn’t think it was that serious.”

Yeah, right. He knew exactly what he was doing when he tried to bully Luka.

F'ing Clown.
Like Reply
Mavs have no chance if Morris keeps playing lights out against us. He knows we can't stop him...when a team's 4th (maybe even 5th best player depending on how you rank Harrell) goes off like that, it's just hopeless.

Through 4 games against the Mavs so far this season, Morris is averaging 20.1 points on 49% FG (56% threes).
Like Reply
I remember the beating Morris gave us when he was with Knicks. Hitting clutch threes.
Like Reply
(08-18-2020, 01:22 AM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 12:59 AM)donzingis38 Wrote: This place sucks. Pretty much every other fanbase are jealous of us for having Luka and KP on the same fn team and you guys talk about trading KP?

Give your head a shake.

Pretty sure only 1 person was saying that. 

And the person that said that obviously misspoke. I too think this team needs better role players. But Luka/KP foundation is as solid as it comes.

My bad. I just get annoyed when someone talks about trading KP. Like Cuban said, losing Steve Nash back then is a mistake this team can't afford to make again. Gotta be patient.
Like Reply