Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrimmage 1: Mavs vs. Lakers (108-104 win)
Wasn’t sure if Kamm was gonna do this, but I’m sure there will be at least a few of us watching to discuss what we see in a thread. So here it is.
Like Reply
I'll start back with the real games....take over the scrimmages if you can, thanks!
Like Reply
If I can't see it live, does anyone know if there will be replays? 

I know it sounds a little desperate for a scrimmage, but it's been a looooooong time since any basketball.
Like Reply
NBA TV is playing it a few times afterwards.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]

Oh wait wrong year...  THANK GOD
Like Reply
(07-23-2020, 04:12 PM)michaeltex Wrote: If I can't see it live, does anyone know if there will be replays? 

I know it sounds a little desperate for a scrimmage, but it's been a looooooong time since any basketball.
Original broadcast starts at 6pm, then it's replayed at 8:30pm, 11:30pm, and 3:30am all on NBA TV.
Like Reply
The last 20 minutes on NBAtv has just been Laker highlights, things about the Lakers, their season, etc. I am so tired of LeChina and the pompous arrogance of the Lakers.

You would literally not know who the Lakers were playing against tonight. Might as well rename it LakerTV. 

I hope the Mavs come out and whoop them, but it seems like Carlisle is taking this as a true scrimmage.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(07-23-2020, 05:53 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: The last 20 minutes on NBAtv has just been Laker highlights, things about the Lakers, their season, etc. I am so tired of LeChina and the pompous arrogance of the Lakers.

You would literally not know who the Lakers were playing against tonight. Might as well rename it LakerTV. 

I hope the Mavs come out and whoop them, but it seems like Carlisle is taking this as a true scrimmage.
Well it is what it is. ESPN just published a borderline book about asterisk champions and succeeded to not mention LeBron´s 1st championship once, but rather they went back to deep dive the 1999 Spurs. Dodgy

It´s probably part of the ESPN standard contract to never mention it. Big Grin
Like Reply
I would watch the stream but it keeps glitching.
Like Reply
Say what you want the NBA thought the 2011 Mavs were a good story, otherwise they´d have never allowed us to beat LeBron. He just first pushed off on Doncic, Luka re-establishes position and then LeBron jumps into him, and Luka gets called for the foul. Such a small isolated incident, but you just can´t beat that mindset over 48 minutes.
Like Reply
lol lakers broadcaster called maxi luka.  meme confirmed.
Like Reply
Yeah this homer Lakers broadcast is already painful.
Bordering on Houston Rockets level broadcast
Like Reply
Our bench will be a problem, for us. Confused
Like Reply
Backup unit looks very bad. JJB/Wright/Jackson/Maxi/Boban no offense at all. Gotta cut at least 2 out of the rotations.
Like Reply
Love it Luka!
Like Reply
1st unit looks GOOD
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Luka isn't missing a beat. Kuzma getting cooked.
Like Reply
Going to be rare for them all to play with no starters.
Swap Jackson with Luka or Boban with KP and the lineup looks a lot better.
Like Reply
Laker preening hasn't changed.
Like Reply
KP with 5 fouls in 11 minutes. Somehow I think that's relatable to DFS playing PF.
Like Reply