Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
57.14%
4 57.14%
Grizzlies
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 64: MEM (31-32) @ DAL (39-25) | 121-96 win
Not too smart by Lee.
Like Reply
Way to go Lee
Like Reply
Lol Lee made that count
Like Reply
KP's twist looked worse than Seth but they sure reacted differently.  Hate that our two flamethrowers get dinged up.
Like Reply
Grizzlies aren´t among the best offensive team in the league but I really liked the defense. Agressive close outs on the perimeter and 7 blocks in the paint.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/1236119278149087232

https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...0419435526
Like Reply
KP is +28 midway through the 3rd period...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Lots of missed fouls on that possession, karma rewards Dallas with a 3 from Maxi!
Like Reply
Mavs opening up a can of defense on the Grizz!
Like Reply
Bring in da Boban.
Like Reply
Luka's hand is clearly bothering him, with Brunson coming back, we should give him some rest. I don't care against who we play, we need to be healthy come playoff time. Better to give him some rest now and then return for the last games.
Like Reply
Time to start a KP haters apology thread...

(03-06-2020, 10:03 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Luka's hand is clearly bothering him, with Brunson coming back, we should give him some rest. I don't care against who we play, we need to be healthy come playoff time. Better to give him some rest now and then return for the last games.
Let Barea and Wright finish the game IMO...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
KP threw that outlet pass all the way down the court like it was a tennis ball!
Like Reply
(03-06-2020, 10:03 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Luka's hand is clearly bothering him, with Brunson coming back, we should give him some rest. I don't care against who we play, we need to be healthy come playoff time. Better to give him some rest now and then return for the last games.
Brunson is considered week to week at this point. With a surgery expected this summer I wouldn’t even guarantee he comes back this season, or if he does come back, doesn’t exacerbate it and get shut down.
Like Reply
I bet Kings, Spurs, Blazer and Pelicans fans are Mavs fans tonight.
Like Reply
I am not sure how anyone can watch Jackson and Lee play and give Lee more minutes.
Like Reply
Luka needed that 3

I really thought Memphis will put up a better fight than this
Like Reply
Luka is sarting to force it again.

Great steal by Wright.
Like Reply
(03-06-2020, 10:06 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Time to start a KP haters apology thread...

Let Barea and Wright finish the game IMO...

I'm first in line......

They can finish the season for me. Let Doncic play the last four to get a feel. At this point I don't care who we face. I want them healthy to compete at their best.
Like Reply
I like the way Jackson really works the offensive boards!
Like Reply