Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
57.14%
4 57.14%
Grizzlies
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 64: MEM (31-32) @ DAL (39-25) | 121-96 win
Lee knocking down shots in the fourth...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Feels like the only reason Doncic and KP did not rest tonight is for Doncic to get 20+ and KP 30+. No reason to leave WCS out of the fun garbage minutes.
Like Reply
3 Steals and 4 Blks from KP
Like Reply
Buckets Boban going to work!

MKG'S shot is jacked up.
Like Reply
Getting a Boban 3 is the cherry on top in this win...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Bobi! ❤️
Like Reply
KP played like a MVP tonight
Like Reply
Gimme Courtney Lee over Wes Matthews
Like Reply
(03-06-2020, 10:55 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Gimme Courtney Lee over Wes Matthews

And he's even getting paid less this season
Like Reply
(03-06-2020, 03:22 AM)sefant Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 02:34 AM)MrGoat Wrote: Hope they keep Luka out of this one. Maybe make an excuse to keep Kristaps out of this one too. The Spurs are currently 4 games behind Memphis with 20 to go, I would not be particularly upset if we made that 4.5 and imperiled their 20+ year playoff streak. But that would be more tolerable if both Luka and KP were out. This one is a great time for load management and giving MKG some real run to discover his role with this team
Clippers look like the 2nd seed. They are 10-0 when healthy (Beverely + PG + Kawhi playing).

I prefer to avoid them, which is totally possible.

Spurs lost tonight so I am perfectly fine with this result now. I'm not 100% convinced that Denver is the easier target than the Clippers for us though. One of our worst blowouts was against the Clippers but that was early in the season and we aren't the same team at this point.

What scares me about Denver: Luka's conditioning still needs work, I can't think of a worse team to play on the road in that thin mountain air in the playoffs where his load will increase. Also if last year's playoffs were any indication Jokic turns on super saiyan mode in the playoffs. And the last time we played the Nuggets Maxi and KP looked useless on defense against him and that was in the regular season. The Lakers also really punished us with their supersized guys the last two times we played them

Why I'm not as scared of the Clippers as most: The Clippers have one obvious weakness, a lack of rim protection. I also don't think Kawhi can guard a confident Porzingis playing the 5, Kawhi doesn't have Marc Gasol's perfect help defense to funnel him towards and KP is a much bigger threat to just shoot over him than Giannis was. The Clippers don't really have an answer for that.
Like Reply
(03-06-2020, 10:31 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Feels like the only reason Doncic and KP did not rest tonight is for Doncic to get 20+ and KP 30+. No reason to leave WCS out of the fun garbage minutes.

He was exhausted after his first stretch. Two offensive possessions in a row, he just remained under our own basket. Could he have played garbage minutes? Sure, but given Carlisle´s tough love approach, being in real piss-poor shape won´t be rewarded. He can be a valuable bench contributor next season, if he can get his stamina to a professional level. Right now he´d lose a 5k to Boban.
Like Reply