Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finals Predictions
Question 
Who you got in the finals?

I have Clippers vs Bucks.  Both seem to play both ends and thats what you need to go all the way.  

Granted, who they play in rounds 1&2 could change it if the prior 2 teams they play are tough matchups and wear them down or cause major injury.  Otherwise these are the best 2 teams imo.
Like Reply
I don't know, but I do know the Mavs probably won't get more than one win in the playoffs.
Like Reply
Clippers-Bucks at this point but it hasn't been this wide open in years.  I'm definitely looking forward to this post season.
Like Reply
Clips vs Bucks
Like Reply
Mavs vs Heat

Mavs in 6
Like Reply
BOS x LAL. Book it.
Like Reply
Mavs vs. ....who cares! Oh wait, maybe that was a dream about the future.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply
Clips vs Bucks, Clips win in 6.
Like Reply
One of the LA teams vs Mil

Lakers with Bron and AD on the court have the best defensive efficiency in the NBA.  AD might be extremely underrated now.  Dude is everywhere on defense.
Like Reply
(03-04-2020, 11:20 PM)windjc Wrote: I don't know, but I do know the Mavs probably won't get more than one win in the playoffs.

Mavs can beat Jazz, Nuggets, or Rockets.

Mavs will not beat Lakers or Clippers. And quite frankly, I don't think anyone can sans Bucks.

People are forgetting the fight the Mavs teams have put up against the best, besides the Clippers. We've beat these top teams at their own house too. Why are we acting like we are the Spurs or Hawks?

Mavs had home court before Injuries and load management derailed us from the top half. They are also only 2.5 out of 4th seed. 

I'm only scared of Clippers and Lakers(Cause Refs,LBJ, Kobe Death story)
Like Reply
Judging by hoe ESPN is already preparing to pass the torch to Zion, the Pelicans will win it all and then Zion will steal LeBron's wife!
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(03-05-2020, 03:51 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Judging by hoe ESPN is already preparing to pass the torch to Zion, the Pelicans will win it all and then Zion will steal LeBron's wife!

I didn’t watch Mavs game last night but last time OKC played em it was a Zion love fest and he was getting Harden like calls too.
Like Reply
Pels will struggle to even make the playoffs
They are relying on the Grizz losing a lot of games and even then the Pels will need to win 60%+ over the next 20 games

Mavs to play Denver in the 1st rd and win 2-3 games due to massive offensive onslaughts but lose evetually.

Lakers vs Boston in the Finals

NBA wants Giannis to move to NY in 2021
Like Reply
Clippers are destroying Rox 67-44 at half.  Russ is playing good too.  Harden is bad and has been so for a few months but still, this healthy Clippers team is legit. Undefeated fully healthy.
Like Reply
(03-05-2020, 12:45 AM)Hypermav Wrote: Mavs vs Heat

Mavs in 6

Ancient history.   Wink

(03-05-2020, 12:08 PM)iolide Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 11:20 PM)windjc Wrote: I don't know, but I do know the Mavs probably won't get more than one win in the playoffs.

Mavs will not beat Lakers or Clippers. And quite frankly, I don't think anyone can sans Bucks.

People are forgetting the fight the Mavs teams have put up against the best, besides the Clippers. We've beat these top teams at their own house too. Why are we acting like we are the Spurs or Hawks?

Mavs had home court before Injuries and load management derailed us from the top half. They are also only 2.5 out of 4th seed. 

Hard to beat any of the top West teams,  4 times in a series. Playoffs are a different animal.
Like Reply
Lakers over Heat 4-1

I'm expecting the Lakers to have all of the ref help in the world this year, I don't trust the Bucks in the playoffs and I'm not going to sleep on a team with Jimmy Butler on it
Like Reply
(03-05-2020, 12:08 PM)iolide Wrote:

Exactly how I feel
Like Reply
Finals prediction is easy: LA team (doing it for Kobe) + Bucks. League will make it happen. The darkhouse tho for me in the East is the feisty Miami Heat. They are really good and could spoil the Bucks road to the Finals but I still am confident it will be the Bucks.
Like Reply
(03-06-2020, 01:28 AM)MrGoat Wrote: Lakers over Heat 4-1

I'm expecting the Lakers to have all of the ref help in the world this year, I don't trust the Bucks in the playoffs and I'm not going to sleep on a team with Jimmy Butler on it

Preview tonight.  Bucks @ Lakers
Like Reply
With Denver losing Mavs are only 4 games away from the 3rd seed. Could Mavs reach it there and displace Denver? Especially as Mavs soon face Denver in Dallas. If Mavs win thats 3 games differential only with 19 games remaining!

I think it will be Mavs - Bucks!
Like Reply