Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt RAPTOR & 5.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
4 100.00%
Bulls
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 62: DAL (37-25) @ CHI (20-41) | 107-109 loss
Pathetic loss
Like Reply
Game.  Hey, at least I got to see Boban.
Like Reply
Carlisle is just so bad at his job
Like Reply
Rick, I hope sitting KP was worth it.
Like Reply
Embarrassing loss. Did not like Luka's body language all game. Needs to be better even when not 100 percent.
Like Reply
Why do we think we are good enough to rest multiple top players regularly. When this season is over, we'll be kicking ourselves for giving ourselves several "load management" losses.
Like Reply
(03-02-2020, 10:16 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: 58-19 bench is a bit of a problem.

58-5 without Boban.
no minutes for wcs, lee got hit with some cheap foul calls as did barea but most important luka let defenders get in his head tonight tryna prove he can get past anyone and our offense does nothing else besides try to shoot 3s. Last was our Maxi as only big lineups that gave up offensive rebounds/3s.
Like Reply
(03-02-2020, 10:16 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: 58-19 bench is a bit of a problem.

58-5 without Boban.

Only two offensive players + Bobi. Chicago second half defense was basically four players focusing on Luka and one on THJ, totally closing the paint and forcing him to pass to teammates who are not able to convert anything. Wright is absolutely terrible on offense. Managed 2 shots in 26 minutes.
Like Reply
brain fart bulls
Like Reply
I really had high hopes for Delon. The THJ renaissance has at times distracted me from how bad Delon has been.

It’s worse knowing Mavs sat on their hands waiting for Danny effing Green after having no plan for Kemba choosing somewhere else...like every big fish FA.

They have to nail the next two offseasons...Luka and KP ain’t Dirk and won’t hang around for FO buffoonery.
Like Reply
now the bulls just teasing. they had no business winning this game even without KP
Like Reply
Sucks to lose you that Bulls team but you can't sit a bunch of guys with no consequence.
Like Reply
if he misses and we board dont call To please
Like Reply
Luka's 2nd half was terrible. Wright might be our worst contract on the roster. Thank god RC got mad with Jackson. Even though he had 5 fouls, I liked Lee's hustle and defense. GET RID OF JACKSON + WRIGHT. Thats 14M next season that can be used on someone that can actually play. I want my UTA 2020 2nd back.
Like Reply
why?? try to score in transition then call the TO next time down. ughhh Angry
Like Reply
Wasting timeouts cost team again

7th seed looks like a lock if they are going to sitting guys every game
Like Reply
like i said after the knick game rick blows. coaching like we have a playoff seed locked up when fact of the matter is we are lucky spurs, warriors, portland and even the pelicans/kings are injured/sucking. There is no guarantee we can play like this next year and make the playoffs.
Like Reply
(03-02-2020, 10:25 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Luka's 2nd half was terrible. Wright might be our worst contract on the roster. Thank god RC got mad with Jackson. Even though he had 5 fouls, I liked Lee's hustle and defense. GET RID OF JACKSON + WRIGHT. Thats 14M next season that can be used on someone that can actually play. I want my UTA 2020 2nd back.

They both can play just need a coach that uses them right and lets them play ,
Like Reply
(03-02-2020, 10:30 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Wasting timeouts cost team again

It doesn't appear we want to be anything other than the 7 seed. They think we are they Lakers or Clippers and can just rest our best players all the time. Get ready for a first round exit when we could have earned the 4 or 5 seed easily.

(03-02-2020, 10:31 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: like i said after the knick game rick blows. coaching like we have a playoff seed locked up when fact of the matter is we are lucky spurs, warriors, portland and even the pelicans/kings are injured/sucking. There is no guarantee we can play like this next year and make the playoffs.
The Warriors will take 1 of those playoff spots next year. Next year will definitely be a tougher year if we don't get better.
Like Reply
(03-02-2020, 10:30 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Wasting timeouts cost team again

It looks to me like the Mavs are just trying to play 500 ball for the rest of the season.
Like Reply