Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt RAPTOR & 5.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
4 100.00%
Bulls
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 62: DAL (37-25) @ CHI (20-41) | 107-109 loss
So embarrassing 

Get Jackson out of there
Like Reply
Delon Wright is having one of the most pathetic performances I've seen in a while from Mavs players.
Like Reply
T H J!

we better not waste another game from him.
Like Reply
Starting to get away from us
Like Reply
Who is JJB yelling at? RC for taking him out?  

Mavs seem joyless all night.  Have not seen a Luka smile since the game started.
Like Reply
(03-02-2020, 09:58 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Starting to get away from us

I don't know what happened, but after halftime they just fell apart. No offense and no defense.
Like Reply
Wicked foul on Maxi. Didn’t even get reviewed.
Like Reply
and thats probably game. benches boban and wont play wcs. we get some luka magic or rain some 3s. most importantly getting stops/boards.
Like Reply
This Mokoko guy is really bothering Luka and Luka isn’t even trying to get around him anymore.

Such a pathetic performance tonight.
Like Reply
Like I posted today in the Luka thumb thread:

"I think the Mavs are in greater danger of a loss when KP is out than when Luka is out."  

KP is just indispensable lately.  And with Seth also out, the Mavs are pretty easy to beat.  Sad to say.
Like Reply
At least KP balls out when Luka sits. Luka laid a egg tonight.
Like Reply
(03-02-2020, 10:05 PM)DrMav Wrote: This Mokoko guy is really bothering Luka and Luka isn’t even trying to get around him anymore.

Shows how limited are Mavs without two offensive guys. Defense focuses on Luka and THJ. The rest are just uncapable of creating anything on offense. Where is PG Wright???
Like Reply
(03-02-2020, 10:05 PM)DrMav Wrote: This Mokoko guy is really bothering Luka and Luka isn’t even trying to get around him anymore.

Been rewatching my fave series in 2011 vs OKC and some games luka reminds me of young durant. when he feels like he's not getting calls or is defended too closely, he passes the ball away and just hangs out at the 3 point line. Same with some of his "stepback longer 3s" that are great when they go in but bail out the defense when they miss. He's young and has plenty of time to improve but on those nights its fustrating. Add in that Rick wont play Boban/WCS for better screens/mixed offensive touches in the paint.... we get games like this.

another good THJ game wasted.
Like Reply
Nice!  Make these FTs Luka.
Like Reply
Pouty Luka is the worst Luka.

Every game is a learning experience...except for the coach who will never learn because he is the smartest guy in the room
Like Reply
I would say we were tanking hard but that is not the case.
Like Reply
58-19 bench is a bit of a problem.

58-5 without Boban.
Like Reply
Ball game.
Like Reply
why do the refs need headphones to do play review? just look at the screen lol
Like Reply
Game over
Like Reply