Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt RAPTOR & 5.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
4 100.00%
Bulls
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 62: DAL (37-25) @ CHI (20-41) | 107-109 loss
Luka should have gotten that last ball to Hardaway. Hardaway had a wide open look for a 3. I wish Luka would quit forcing up threes like that.
Like Reply
nice cut and finish by hardaway there
Like Reply
Bench should be better.
Like Reply
why'd boban get yanked so quickly? we just gave like 4 OR in a row there
Like Reply
Grown man rebound by MKG!

Rick finally realized we need more height in the game. Brings Boban back in.  A bit late, imo.
Like Reply
barea needs to have a seat.... he's not getting much offensively and is a sieve defensively right now.
Like Reply
JJB does not seem quick enough against da Bulls.
Like Reply
i thought luka was tryna hit boban there in the paint. he gets his passes to the corners picked off too much sometimes.

DO YOU SEE THAT RICK! ONE HANDED PUTBACK WITHOUT EVEN JUMPING!! Play the guy!! Just dont play 3PGs with him and you can get easy buckets and decent paint defense/rebounding.
Like Reply
It seems to me like Luka doesn't really see that much value in getting the ball to Boban in the lane. Rather, he tend to pass to another player or just shoot.
Like Reply
Boban makes the game FUN.
Like Reply
There you go, Luka!
Like Reply
Earn that money Lee
Like Reply
there ya go Lee.

the paint opens up too. nice bucket by jackson there because boban draws 2 in the paint

i wish we would track down whatever thief stole JJs 3pt talent. Maybe the monstars lol. same with DFS.
 There we go DoeDoe!!
Like Reply
Luka is 1-5 from deep with 4 turnovers. In just one half. And yet he’s +22 because he’s so damn good at what he’s good at.
Like Reply
go lee. earning them mins. come on blind refs make the right call for once.
Like Reply
Luka still trying to force it. And it's not working out.
Like Reply
T H J 3!

that was a flop
Like Reply
I would bring Boban back right now.
Like Reply
i dont know why we are resigned to win by making 3s while other teams living in our paint and make rhythm 3s off offensive rebounds they get from our undersized lineups.

is WCS unavailable? i thought i heard he was back today.

blind refs. but no matter. the boban!

luka trying too hard to attack the pressure and no one else besides THJ and Boban can get anything going. Just getting outworked and outhustled right now.
Like Reply
That was ugly.  Need to grind this out.
Like Reply