Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
THJ (+8, 17 pts)
0%
0 0%
DFS (+13, 14 pts, 3 blks, 2 stls, 4 rbds)
0%
0 0%
KP (+16, 28 pts, 3 blks, 2 stls, 12 rbds)
76.00%
19 76.00%
Luka (+14, 26 pts, 14 asts, 10 rbds)
24.00%
6 24.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 59 DIRKIE: Winner KP (76%) & Runner-up Luka (24%)
Brick 
Who was the "player of the game" who elevated his game to help the team win?
Like Reply
Luka for his 21st triple double before his 21st birthday.  Tying JKidd and honoring Dirk's 21 years.  Yeah that last one was a stretch.
Like Reply
I liked the way that Luka fought through his thumb injury, particularly after basically having it re-aggravated on a ridiculous non-call in the fourth. He looked as if he was playing with one hand down the stretch and was still diming up his teammates.
Like Reply
I gave it to KP although it is really difficult to choose. Most of the starting 5 were excellent, only Seth a little quiet night and bad defensive performance.
Like Reply
Either Luka or KP. I might give it to KP because he has been playing well next to Luka since the ASB led the team and scoring and crashed the glass.

Edit: Thinking about it more. Definitely KP. May have had an even bigger day if it wasn't for the early foul trouble. And that 3 he hit late was huge
Like Reply
That block by D F'n S!!! But yeah, KP.
Like Reply
A lot of teams have blown leads in the last week. It happens. But it didn't happen to us this time because the Luka/KP duo took over when it mattered for an 8-0 run. Development wise, this was among the more huge positives all year. 

KP with Luka is becoming a thing so yes, I voted for KP.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply
KP getting it done on both ends of the floor!
Like Reply