Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 18.0 pt RAPTOR & 13.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
5 100.00%
Wolves
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 58: MIN (16-39) @ DAL (35-23) | 139-123 win
Heart 
[Image: EQvmzC5U0AALzyR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

https://twitter.com/NickVanExit/status/1...2300555269
Like Reply
Rick can prove his the greatest coach or all time by finding a way to lose this game against the Wolves C team. I would play DFS at center for 48 minutes.
Like Reply
Living in Minnesota, will have to listen to the Wolves broadcast. Bummer.

Let's make the pain of not hearing Followill worth it. Must win game.
Like Reply
Barea should start at Center
Like Reply
Heading east on the TRE with my sweet wife for this one.
Like Reply
Must win game, because the Spurs are going to be a tough out Wednesday in San Antonio, especially after the beat down they took at OKC tonight.
Like Reply
We need to just beat the Timberwolves and Spurs because we are simply better than they are. I want them to wish they could be like us. We need to win the next 3 to get to 6-4 this 10 game segment though 2 wins would be 5-5, which would leave us with 36-24 or right on the 48 win pace with 2 games left at the end. I think I could make myself very happy if we get to 50-32 this year as long as we keep improving. I refuse to let myself stay down or stay harping on small ball or harping on anything else.

The best way to get over our bad game result frustration is to RESPOND well and win the next 3! .... One at a time.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply
stay ready!
Like Reply
Anybody know.when shootaround starts? I may be in the vicinity in time to catch some of that.
Like Reply
Starters are back too
Luka
Curry
THj
DFS
KP

Need to get back in a rhythm and show some dominance over these low placed teams.
Get the "easy" wins and compete in the harder games
Like Reply
Nice!  Keep attacking the rim.
Like Reply
Hernangomez doing an early free-agency tryout Smile
Like Reply
Dang  Luka limping.
Like Reply
(02-24-2020, 08:48 PM)mtrot Wrote: Dang  Luka limping.
Run of bad luck with that wheel.

Way to turn James Johnson into KAT...

Nice close to the first quarter.
Like Reply
I think these may be the worst refs I've ever seen. They insist on calling fouls just because somebody reaches for the ball regardless of whether they actually touch anyone or not.
Like Reply
gimmicky lineup seems to be working with Barea/Delon, THJ/DFS and Maxi. Enough size/defense and the 3s are falling. still wish we could throw a big in there Dodgy
Like Reply
Blowing our lead?
Like Reply
maybe 80, gee

Give up 65 but lead by 16.
Like Reply
these refs really suck. calling tick tack and phantom calls but missing some of the more obvious plays. nba should be able to automate half this crap by now to catch real fouls and rule out flops with faster video replay.
Like Reply
Reporting from the 3rd level men's room. I'm gonna radio down to Rick and tell him to put MKG on Beasley and DLO, because the newcomer can play some D
Like Reply