Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt RAPTOR & 1.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
66.67%
4 66.67%
Hawks
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 57: DAL (34-23) @ ATL (17-41) | 107-111 loss
Also good job only dressing 11 players, Rick. Not like Reaves could have helped defensively, when everybody else was exhausted from playing the B2B short-handed.
Like Reply
WHAT A LOAD OF HORSESHIT
Like Reply
Any cheap bruisers available... Sad

Edit: that can get minutes...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Well deserved loss by the arrogance of the Mavs sitting their 2 best players.

Made worse by Rick's love for small ball.
Like Reply
well lets see, (add some that i missed) but the denver game, the jazz game, POR early in the year, the raptors debacle, the two knick games, vs the rockets and tonight...... ugh my disike for ricks small ball fetish and the losses that come as a result piss me off.

Its one thing to lose to a team thats better than you because they played harder/better whatever, but it pisses me off when we lose because we play small players and cant grab boards, get decent shots or defend the paint. FU RICK lol

one game vs lakers and the clippers too smh smh smh
Like Reply
(02-22-2020, 09:59 PM)bin610 Wrote: WHAT A LOAD OF HORSESHIT
 It´s D-Whistle´s jersey retirement night, so his best friends honour him the only way they know how.
Like Reply
Rick is all upset with the refs, but he has no one to blame but himself for this loss. Play your 7'4" man.
Like Reply
Well that sucks.  Trae carried, so respect to him.
Like Reply
We would be a top 4 seed if Rick could coach in close games. I'm not saying he's a terrible coach or he should be fired, but he's not even remotely close to a top 3 or top 5 coach this year.
Like Reply
(02-22-2020, 10:04 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: We would be a top 4 seed it Rick could coach in close games.

No you don't understand. The Mavs lost this game in the first quarter. Coach says so.
Like Reply
Rick continues to lose this team winnable games.
Like Reply
Honestly we should be the 2 seed right now. We have choked so many games it's laughable at this point.
Like Reply
(02-22-2020, 10:08 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Honestly we should be the 2 seed right now. We have choked so many games it's laughable at this point.
at least 8 from my count.
Like Reply
If we had Brunson, I think we win.  Just missing too many tools, on a b2b and RC does not drink the Boban Kool-Aid like Donnie... I guess.
Like Reply
Note to Rick:  the Hawks did not beat us with outside shooting.  They shot 22% from behind the ark.  What beat us was their 66 points in the paint.  Why can't he see this stuff, if a rank amateur like I can?  The Hawks didn't even shoot free throws worth a crap, at 65%.  Wake up, man. No excuse for losing this game.
Like Reply
Mavs may regret not going all out to win this season.
Like Reply
(02-22-2020, 10:14 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: Mavs may regret not going all out to win this season.
We aren't the Lakers or Clippers. We don't have the talent to just rest everyone. It's disappointing to see what our record could/should be.
Like Reply
Rick makes me crazy sometimes. The small-ball lineup that has Jackson and DFS as your frontcourt is a TOTAL LOSER. You will not beat the Washington Generals with that, period. Ya a bunch of guys are out but Boban played well that game and he is AN ACTUAL CENTER. MKG is a fiesty defender and I like what I have seen from him so far. I could see why you might hesitate to put him in a clutch situation like that but I really have no idea why you don't try Boban out there. He is a vet and does things that actual centers do that help you win basketball games. I love DFS but he's no more a center than JJB is. Of course the Hawks were going to get a ton of easy layups, put-backs, dunks and so on when DFS was out there at center flanked but none other than Justin Jackson. It's just dumb to give away a game like that.

(02-22-2020, 10:12 PM)Hypermav Wrote: If we had Brunson, I think we win.  Just missing too many tools, on a b2b and RC does not drink the Boban Kool-Aid like Donnie... I guess.

Still should have won. If you had said Brunson was going to be out along with everybody else and Maxi would be in foul trouble I would have definitely said Mavs would be lucky to win that game as bad as Atlanta is. Watching the game though the Mavs had it. It was our stupid small-ball lineup that lost the game.
Like Reply
(02-22-2020, 10:14 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: Mavs may regret not going all out to win this season.
You mean like load management Kawhi last season?

This was actually smart. The loss sucks but we could afford it. We need to be careful with Luka's ankle and KP's knee. And giving the other guys a chance at times can be good for their confidence too
Like Reply
(02-22-2020, 10:06 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(02-22-2020, 10:04 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: We would be a top 4 seed it Rick could coach in close games.

No you don't understand. The Mavs lost this game in the first quarter. Coach says so.

Man Rick makes me crazy some nights.

Just sucks. We are a personal reasons WCS or Brunson shoulder away from winning that game short-handed and saving Rick this embarrassment.
Like Reply