Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALL STAR SAT. NIGHT: Skills (Bam wins), 3-Point (Buddy wins), Dunk (AG robbed)
This old clip should wrap it up
https://twitter.com/OJ_Burner/status/122...9984573441
Like Reply
I thought Jones Jr. was better. I don’t remember him with a miss. I think AG took more than one try at least once. Do overs are ridiculous. If you fall off the beam or don’t stick the landing, tough, you lose. The slam dunk contest has become pretty ridiculous. Other than all that, they were about the same.
Like Reply
"We thought it was going to be tied. We were like, 'This is a tie!'" one judge, hip-hop artist Common, told ESPN's Ramona Shelburne. "But somebody didn't do it right. I don't know who it is."

Just when you think you couldn't hate Dwade more. Both Common and Scottie looked over to Dwade when they saw the score. Sure seems like that douche went rogue...
Like Reply
(02-15-2020, 10:37 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: so wade just assisted in a robbery of aaron gordon as did candace parker and that duck from wakanda lol. we all saw it and they need to be arrested for robbery. Poor AG man. Robbed 3 times!!!
Yes.  Those judges had been giving out 50 point scores over and over during the dunk contest.  So, how on earth do you give out THREE nines for Aaron Gordon dunking over 7'5" Taco Fall on the first attempt?  Wade should not have been allowed to be a judge when a Heat player was in the contest.
Like Reply