Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.5 pt RAPTOR & 8.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
60.00%
6 60.00%
Kings
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 55: SAC (21-33) @ DAL (33-22) | 130-111 win
It's pretty safe to say WCS won't be back next year. He'll go somewhere he can actually play.
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 09:36 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: It's pretty safe to say WCS won't be back next year. He'll go somewhere he can actually play.

I'm glad we kept him away from the Clips and Houston at least
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 09:38 PM)Jym Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 09:36 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: It's pretty safe to say WCS won't be back next year. He'll go somewhere he can actually play.

I'm glad we kept him away from the Clips and Houston at least
Yeah true
Like Reply
Yep. Boban too.
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 09:40 PM)Dirkster21 Wrote:
Yep. Boban too.

2 year deal for him so he'll be cheerleading again
Like Reply
I know KP is 7'3", but he's not a traditional center. It's like Rick is trying to play full time small ball like Houston. That's not smart.
Like Reply
Dear Mavs Players, when KP is calling for it in the post when his defender is half a foot shorter, get him the rock. Help him play within himself.
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 09:44 PM)cow Wrote: Dear Mavs Players, when KP is calling for it in the post when his defender is half a foot shorter, get him the rock.  Help him play within himself.

He struggled to score against smaller defenders all season long. Don´t think that changed.
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 09:43 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: I know KP is 7'3", but he's not a traditional center. It's like Rick is trying to play full time small ball like Houston. That's not smart.

The good thing about Powell is the coach is willing to play him with another big so we never had to worry about small ball. Jackson at the 4 is just setting up the team for failure...
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 09:46 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 09:44 PM)cow Wrote: Dear Mavs Players, when KP is calling for it in the post when his defender is half a foot shorter, get him the rock.  Help him play within himself.

He struggled to score against smaller defenders all season long. Don´t think that changed.

He'll figure out, he needs opportunities.  I know the coaching staff is in his head to get off more threes, but he takes some really bad looks from there too (step back attempts and from the logo specifically).  I think he's got too many people in his ear at this point if that makes sense.  He just needs to play freely.
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 09:41 PM)Jym Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 09:40 PM)Dirkster21 Wrote:
Yep. Boban too.

2 year deal for him so he'll be cheerleading again
Oh really? I thought it was a 1 yr deal last year.
Like Reply
or Curry/Delon at the 3. With the current roster we need to rotate the SG/SF as we can and play our bigs. Brunson/Curry/Delon should only be played at point guard and if they are moved to SG, Luka needs to be PG and some combo of THJ/DFS/Curry/Maxi plus a big (KP/WCS/Boban) at center so we dont magnify our deficiencies. Other teams "small ball have lots of SG/SF or SF/PF rotations combined with a decent big in the middle.

Contrasting with our 3PGs or 2PGs and a SG of JB/Curry/Delon or Curry, Hardaway/Delon and we compound it all by not playing a true rebounding/ screen setting paint presence.
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
Harp usually annoys me to no end but props for the "UFO" joke. lol

DFS is captain hustle.
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 09:54 PM)Dirkster21 Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 09:41 PM)Jym Wrote: 2 year deal for him so he'll be cheerleading again
Oh really? I thought it was a 1 yr deal last year.

Yep 3.5 mil each year
Seems like we could have found someone who would be a rotation guy for that much
Like Reply
Action off the KP post up lead to that open THJ three. Those opportunities don't always need to equate to KP shots, but it helps get the defense off balance.
Like Reply
sweet dish back and forth from Curry and THJ there
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
Luka and KP both shooting and playing efficient.  Really nice stuff.
Like Reply
I know that steal numbers aren´t really an indicator for good defense but the Mavs inability to force turnover is a problem. Kings have 2 turnovers in nearly 30 minutes today.
Like Reply
well lookie here KP workin the post ups and doin work. the offense needs plays like that to mix in and keep defenses on their toes. some WCS action on P&R would be nice too but maybe Im asking too much.

luka tryna draw fouls shooting 3s too hard now..... slow it down please

Like Reply
Holy ish, KP.
Like Reply