Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
77.78%
7 77.78%
Thunder
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 46: DAL (29-17) @ OKC (28-20) | 107-97 win
(01-27-2020, 08:38 PM)TurkishMFFL Wrote: 15 threes 10 two point shots in the 1st Q.

One thing the Mavs are definitely improving on is the 3 pointers. The number of attemps is steadily increasing.

You miss every 3 you don't take
Like Reply
its like these mavs think they're playing 2K with some of these 3 point attempts.

love the energy on the boards Delon!
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
I like this current group on the floor.  I think KP could eat inside if he wanted to mix it up.
Like Reply
KP is looking good
Like Reply
Wright brought his motor tonight.
Like Reply
This is probably the best job Billy Donavan has done in his NBA coaching career. Coach of the Year candidate maybe?
Like Reply
WCS isn't playing tonight is he Sad
Like Reply
(01-27-2020, 08:49 PM)ThunderMav Wrote: KP is looking good
He seems good at the bank shot. Bringing back....

[Image: image.png]
Like Reply
(01-27-2020, 08:51 PM)Tetra Wrote: WCS isn't playing tonight is he Sad

Short of foul trouble, a blowout or an injury, don't count on it.
Like Reply
(01-27-2020, 08:41 PM)Jym Wrote:
(01-27-2020, 08:38 PM)TurkishMFFL Wrote: 15 threes 10 two point shots in the 1st Q.

One thing the Mavs are definitely improving on is the 3 pointers. The number of attemps is steadily increasing.

You miss every 3 you don't take
you could say the same of every postup or drive shot that is passed up
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
i hate turnovers

Well, had a frustrating stretch of silly turnovers but thankful the Mavs are up at the half.

WCS will get in if the Mavs have a big lead or OKC blows us out.  RC won't risk him otherwise imo.
Like Reply
Mavs lead by 12.  I don’t see OKC clawing back unless Mavs stop making 3’s.  CP is really a key cog in this team and has a calming effect.  Too many times OKC tried pushing pace when slowing it down would be what CP does.  Lots of young players and with recent injuries OKC was due for a let down game.  Adams still not healthy.  

Another mystery is Ferg.  He’s been out several games for personal reasons.  Went thru this with Abrines who got homesick.  I do think he had a family death but ots been a long absence now.  

I like SGA he is smooth but is off the past few games likely wear and tear.  We play 17 games this month.  

Dort is a great non draft rookie pickup love his game.

As for Billy he did great in college and had team in position to win it all in 16.  But its hard for college coach to come in and get stars to do his system fully.  Now that PG/Russ are gone and only star is CP - Billy is implementing his system and its really fun to watch.  Everyone is buying in plus he has CP as an on court coach and closer too.  

Mavs look better than last time we played.  Except I still think too many 3’s can catch up when cold spell happens.  Then its harder to establish inside game.  OKC missed a ton of bunnies at basket but I like they drive ball more.  Most games they make more of them - also credit to Mavs/Rick for clogging paint he did his homework.

Fun game to be honest.  After Kobe tragedy its a good way to take mind of of it.
Like Reply
Meltdown incoming?
Like Reply
Plenty of good looks...
Like Reply
So why did Dallas burn a TO at 9 minutes when they weren't hurting at all and then proceed to lose 11 straight points?
Like Reply
I say this cause he isn’t on my team, but Schroder is very annoying.
Like Reply
That spurt is what I see in Mavs living and dying by 3.  Up 16 now 5 in a flash, due to many missed 3’s
Like Reply
(01-27-2020, 09:29 PM)J817 Wrote: The say this cause he isn’t on my team, but Schroder is very annoying.

It's the haircut.

Mavs hate big leads.
Like Reply
(01-27-2020, 09:29 PM)J817 Wrote: The say this cause he isn’t on my team, but Schroder is very annoying.

I would agree I see it too and see the mind games he plays
Like Reply
(01-27-2020, 08:59 PM)Hypermav Wrote: i hate turnovers

Well, had a frustrating stretch of silly turnovers but thankful the Mavs are up at the half.

WCS will get in if the Mavs have a big lead or OKC blows us out.  RC won't risk him otherwise imo.

Risk what exactly?
Like Reply