Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
77.78%
7 77.78%
Thunder
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 46: DAL (29-17) @ OKC (28-20) | 107-97 win
Where's WCS???!?!??!
Like Reply
Was hoping Jackson was out of the rotation now that WCS was playing Sad
Like Reply
(01-27-2020, 08:24 PM)Aussiebballer Wrote: May need to shoot something besides 3s at some point.....

RC disagrees.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
random q? how do you make a signature under your posts. could someone respond here or in a PM? thanks
Like Reply
Is home cheese gonna play or not?  We've gone 9 deep in the roster and he's still sitting there on the bench.

(01-27-2020, 08:27 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: random q? how do you make a signature under your posts. could someone respond here or in a PM? thanks

It's usually in your profile settings.  You create it there and then check that you want it added in the individual post.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
I think Mavs need to drive more.  OKC has a youngish roster and could expose them.  Dort has 2 fouls already and on bench.
Like Reply
We really need to learn to set and use screen better. Curry did a nice job getting that free throw line jumper but his path to the ball was a mess.
Like Reply
(01-27-2020, 08:29 PM)ThunderMav Wrote: I think Mavs need to drive more.  OKC has a youngish roster and could expose them.  Dort has 2 fouls already and on bench.

No. That is not a part of our game. We are happy with our threes.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
Like Wright pushing the ball but that floater was atrocious. As was Jackson's last 3-pt shot. Giving up way too many offensive rebounds.
Like Reply
And THJ comes in for Seth...still no WCS....aaaannnnnnd there goes the layup line.
Like Reply
THJ needs more attempts.
Like Reply
Mav Bricks vs Thun doink
Like Reply
I really don't get why Rick went back to playing Luka for full quarters. 
It completely gasses him
Like Reply
(01-27-2020, 08:33 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: And THJ comes in for Seth...still no WCS....aaaannnnnnd there goes the layup line.

I'm hoping that it's just a circumstance of getting in a practice with the team first. Hopefully we didn't trade for a player that we are never planning to use/see what he's got
Like Reply
I think we need more early shot clock 3s Rolleyes
Like Reply
(01-27-2020, 08:32 PM)TurkishMFFL Wrote:
(01-27-2020, 08:29 PM)ThunderMav Wrote: I think Mavs need to drive more.  OKC has a youngish roster and could expose them.  Dort has 2 fouls already and on bench.

No. That is not a part of our game. We are happy with our threes.

A team can score fast on 3’s but when they don’t fall its harder to score if not used to driving.  

Right now Mavs have taken 15 of 25 from 3 and OKC 7 of 23 from 3.

I think Mavs have ability to get to FT line more by driving.
Like Reply
(01-27-2020, 08:27 PM)Aussiebballer Wrote: Was hoping Jackson was out of the rotation now that WCS was playing Sad

My hope too 
Seems like an easy enough substitution
Like Reply
15 threes 10 two point shots in the 1st Q.

One thing the Mavs are definitely improving on is the 3 pointers. The number of attemps is steadily increasing.
Like Reply
KP is back in, so no WCS tonight.  CRAP.  I swear, if our big move is a guy who is going to ride the pine and cheerlead....

I OBVIOUSLY know it's too early to determine that, which is why I used the word "if".
Like Reply
(01-27-2020, 08:36 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Mav Bricks vs Thun doink

So far you have less bricks than we have doinks lol
Like Reply