Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
54.55%
6 54.55%
Nets
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 34: BRK (16-17) @ DAL (22-12) | 123-111 win
Ha ha, JJB already draws an offensive foul!
Like Reply
Not sure how that was a foul on DP
Like Reply
(01-02-2020, 09:27 PM)DrMav Wrote: Not sure how that was a foul on DP
I'm not sure how a lot of fouls that are called on the Mavs are actually fouls.
Like Reply
These refs are ass
Like Reply
Seems like we were looking better with JJB in.
Like Reply
wow luka gets screwed at least 5 times a night by these refs. dont know why rick doesnt get a t every now and then to protect his star.
Like Reply
F the refs...must have money riding on the Nets winning...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(01-02-2020, 09:33 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: wow luka gets screwed at least 5 times a night by these refs. dont know why rick doesnt get a t every now and then to protect his star.
I've been calling for him to do that for years now.  I think it has had something to do with him being head of the NBA Coaches Association.

Powell and DFS are 0-6 on threes.
Like Reply
(12-31-2019, 11:57 PM)robillionaire Wrote: we can blame luka for going 3-16 from 3 but apparently carlisle's analytics say any other shot is bad so he had to just keep jacking them up as per the coaching staff

(01-02-2020, 09:38 PM)mtrot Wrote:
(01-02-2020, 09:33 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: wow luka gets screwed at least 5 times a night by these refs. dont know why rick doesnt get a t every now and then to protect his star.
I've been calling for him to do that for years now.  I think it has had something to do with him being head of the NBA Coaches Association.

They are solid bench guys but neither is a starter on s title contender
Like Reply
Foul the shit out of the Nets and dare the refs to call a flagrant every single time. Mavs need to match their physicality.
Like Reply
DFS just killed the rim...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
As much as David Stern’s legacy is tied to the increased popularity and globalization of the game, a huge part is also all of the referee issues that grew and were not addressed (and even encouraged to an extent) under his watch.
Like Reply
(01-02-2020, 09:41 PM)bartlettbear Wrote:
(12-31-2019, 11:57 PM)robillionaire Wrote: we can blame luka for going 3-16 from 3 but apparently carlisle's analytics say any other shot is bad so he had to just keep jacking them up as per the coaching staff

WTF is Powell doing shooting 3s. Thats bad coaching.
Like Reply
(01-02-2020, 09:41 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Foul the shit out of the Nets and dare the refs to call a flagrant every single time. Mavs need to match their physicality.
Yeah, you can tell by that last play that Maxi is scared to death to pick up a foul.  He just let that guy go right to the rim for an easy dunk. You can't do that, you have to put him on the line.  These easy dunks are becoming a habit for the Mavs defense.

(01-02-2020, 09:45 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote:

He's shooting threes because the opponents are leaving him wide open.
Like Reply
Looks like Luka is a little worn out. Might just be me, but couple that with JJ starting and Luka playing off ball, his body language is simply off.
Like Reply
On a side note. Watching opponents throw multiple good onball defenders at Doncic really shows that the Mavs need similar players. Mavs couldn´t event try to do the same to other superstars like Harden or LBJ because they don´t have the personal for agressive on ball pressure and ball denial.
Like Reply
(01-02-2020, 09:45 PM)mtrot Wrote:
(01-02-2020, 09:41 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Foul the shit out of the Nets and dare the refs to call a flagrant every single time. Mavs need to match their physicality.
Yeah, you can tell by that last play that Maxi is scared to death to pick up a foul.  He just let that guy go right to the rim for an easy dunk. You can't do that, you have to put him on the line.  These easy dunks are becoming a habit for the Mavs defense.

(01-02-2020, 09:45 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote:

He's shooting threes because the opponents are leaving him wide open.
well his job is to screen hard and roll to the paint any possession where hes holding the ball out by the FT line for more than 2 seconds is wasted possession unless its a bailout shoot clock situation.
Like Reply
I am probably wrong watching mavs game on both court sides again but if this game turn into L it'll go on bad mavs team D as last two L's went.
As good our tetris lineup rotation master is hope he'll figure out good D lineup and d game plan soon.
Like Reply
Maxi > Dwight

Kleber is a one man army on defense.

Luka looks done. Bad decisions on offense. No effort on defense. Seems like the fouls (lack of calls) are getting to him.
Like Reply
Brunson trade incoming? Hard to believe he gets a DNP-CD in a game like this without something else being up. But maybe that’s just me being paranoid.
Like Reply