Poll: Who will win the game? (Lakers 4.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
70.00%
7 70.00%
Lakers
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 32: DAL (21-11 on B2B) @ LAL (26-7) | 95-108 loss
Off night for THJ. Bring on Wright or Curry.
Like Reply
(12-29-2019, 09:48 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Bad news - We look crappy.
Good news - Carlisle didn´t pull and yell at Luka for eight second violation
In light of LeBron's passing prowess, we're going to need better and more alert interior defense.  I say get Maxi and Delon out there now.

Jackson making a good point about bringing in a point guard to take pressure off of Luka having to bring the ball up against Bradley.
Like Reply
I dont know how anyone can look at Lebron and not think he is dripping with PED and HGH
Like Reply
THJ grabbing his hamstring.  It's Delon time.
Like Reply
Powell is rebounding like a big today.
Like Reply
(12-29-2019, 09:53 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: I dont know how anyone can look at Lebron and not think he is dripping with PED and HGH
Remember a few years ago when he came back from the off season and everyone was marveling about how he was all slimmed down?  By mid season, he was all pumped up again.
Like Reply
(12-29-2019, 09:53 PM)mtrot Wrote: THJ grabbing his hamstring.  It's Delon time.

Layup counts for 2 as well. Just stupid when something like this happens because players want to make a flashy play.
Like Reply
Dammit, Rick, where's Delon?  Instead brings JJ in?

Do the Mavs not understand that Caruso is pretty dang good?  Quit ignoring him.
Like Reply
Delon Ranger in

THJ out for the game
Like Reply
KP was pretty much invisible in that quarter.  He needs to put a lot more pressure on the Lakers.
Like Reply
So it is a pulled hammy not a cramp , crap
Like Reply
Send JJ back to the doghouse. Zero awareness on defense. Completly out of place on offense.
Like Reply
We need to see Barea tonight
Like Reply
Of course after the best 3-pt shooting night in franchise history we start 1-10 from deep.
Like Reply
(12-29-2019, 10:10 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Send JJ back to the doghouse. Zero awareness on defense. Completly out of place on offense.
That's a perfect example of why I complained about Rick bringing JJ in before Wright.  I don't understand it.  You bring in Wright and turn him loose on the Lakers.

Come on Rick, you have to raise hell about Wright getting hammered with no call. Angry
Like Reply
Delons loses the ball and walks back on defense. RC is about to lose it.

DFS timing on putbacks is incredible.
Like Reply
(12-29-2019, 10:15 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Delons loses the ball and walks back on defense. RC is about to lose it.
Well, if he wants to lose it, why doesn't he lose it in defense of his players when they get hammered and the refs refuse to call it.?
Like Reply
Including the one on Delon, thats now 2 fouls they have not called on Howard
Like Reply
Lack of inbetween game is getting exposed so far. Lakers are closing out hard and force the drive. Howard, McGee and Davis are waiting in the paint.
Mavs need to find an answer.
Layup or 3 scheme is getting tested.
Like Reply
Howard’s the worst
Like Reply