Poll: Who will win the game? (Lakers 4.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
70.00%
7 70.00%
Lakers
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 32: DAL (21-11 on B2B) @ LAL (26-7) | 95-108 loss
Heart 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Obviously a must win game, as always.
Like Reply
LeBum and AD had to play big minutes last night to beat the Blazers. Hopefully, that works in our favor.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(12-29-2019, 01:44 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: LeBum and AD had to play big minutes last night to beat the Blazers. Hopefully, that works in our favor.
Yes! Load management game for both!
Like Reply
(12-29-2019, 01:44 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: LeBum and AD had to play big minutes last night to beat the Blazers. Hopefully, that works in our favor.

Thats the thing, AD and Lebron have both been playing BIG minutes this year. LB has only played below 32 minutes 6 times in 31 outings this year. He's been hovering around 37 mpg, which is insane for a 35 year old. His groin has already been giving him problems.

AD has been the same. 

Hopefully the fact Luka could sit the entire 4th last night makes this B2B a bit easier.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
We've seen Big Game Mavs show up a few times this season. Let's do it again. Let's go correct what a bad call took away last time.

Let's go Mavs!
Like Reply
http://twitter.com/taniaganguli/status/1...5706464259
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
From "must lose" games to "must win" games in a span of one year-quite a turnaround I would say!
Like Reply
If the refs ignore obvious fouls this time, especially at a critical point in the game, Rick should storm the court and get a tech forthwith.  He cannot allow this disrespect of the Mavs to continue.
Like Reply
(12-29-2019, 08:22 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: From "must lose" games to "must win" games in a span of one year-quite a turnaround I would say!

!!!
Like Reply
Okay, I took the Mavs in this one, because I don't think LA can keep up with the Mavs' shooting.  The key will be effective ball and player movement creating good looks for our shooters.
Like Reply
THJ and Curry are key to winning this game.

Hope they keep shooting well.
Like Reply
Dang, the ESPN pre-game show seems to be mostly about Luka.  Hope he's not paying any attention to all the hype.  Also, we get Mark Jackson tonight.
Like Reply
(12-29-2019, 09:18 PM)mtrot Wrote: Dang, the ESPN pre-game show seems to be mostly about Luka. 

Wow. ESPN is the LeBron Sports Network.

I'm not in the game threads much. Does our Hero, the Sleeping one, do a pregame show?
Like Reply
Kobe is in the house.  More pressure and motivation for the Flakers.
Like Reply
who is the target market for Mark Jackson? Can't they really do any better?
Like Reply
(12-29-2019, 09:40 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: who is the target market for Mark Jackson? Can't they really do any better?

I'm just happy he can pronounce "Doncic".
Like Reply
Will the Lakers try to press tonight?
Like Reply
Bad news - We look crappy.
Good news - Carlisle didn´t pull and yell at Luka for eight second violation
Like Reply
THJ missed two shots already.

This can't be good.
Like Reply