Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
KP (+12, 18 pts, 4 blks, 7 rbds)
3.45%
1 3.45%
DP (+!9, 10 pts, 8 rbds)
0%
0 0%
THJ (+19, 25 pts)
17.24%
5 17.24%
Luka (+21, 31 pts, 15 asts, 12 rbds, 3 TOs)
75.86%
22 75.86%
Seth (17 pts)
0%
0 0%
Delon (13 pts, 4 asts, 3 rbds)
3.45%
1 3.45%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 31 DIRKIE: Winner Luka (76%) & Runner-up THJ (17%)
Brick 
Who was the "player of the game" who elevated their game above normal to help the team get the win?
Like Reply
Luka was this game. He orchestrated everything.
Like Reply
Can't deny Luka this one!
Like Reply
Luka. Honorable mention to THJ. Big 3s he hit to tie the game and take the lead in the 3rd and efficient night overall. Shout out to rick for playing sizable players and shout out to them for capitalizing ie, JJ, Curry,Kleber. Loved a couple big defense to offense plays by DFS, KP and Delon. 

Side note, D Lo is a beast offensively. That 3 he hit over powell had my jaw on the floor
Like Reply
Voted for Luka "Yet Another Record Destroyed" Doncic...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Wonderboy..what is the secret of your power..
Like Reply
Luka is insane. He wasn't 100% this game, because he was missing easy layups he normally makes, but even still he put up 31/12/15. Video game numbers! 

Dirkie for him for sure.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I love this "sham of a poll"!
Like Reply
Luka. He brought it this game. Honorable mentions for THJ and Seth.
Like Reply
Luka. Honorable mention to THJ and Seth but their performances weren't out of their ordinary enough to overshadow another monster triple double by Luka in his second game back from a bad ankle
Like Reply
We have a very good TEAM...but Luka is GREAT.  What else can I say?  Still...I gave the dirkie to THJ for his performance.  Bad Hardaway/Good Hardaway--you never know who is going to show up.  Tonight it was a pretty good Hardaway.
Like Reply
Luka beside slightly higher shooting efficiency did not do nothing special, it was just another day in the office.
It was team performance which took this W from one very hungry team on their court after they where playing best D in the league in last 4,5 games.
No player elevated his game above normal yesterday, the team did.
No other options under rules of this vote for me than no vote.
Like Reply
I give it to THJ. His shooting tonight was very special tonight even when compared to a whole team of hot shooters. If you compare THJ's performance to our pre-season expectations for him, his improvement is by far the most dramatic though DFS gets my shockingly good vote as well (for the season).
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply