Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 11.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
78.57%
11 78.57%
Warriors
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GAME 31: DAL (21-10) @ GSW (8-25) | 141-121 win
(12-28-2019, 09:11 PM)mtrot Wrote:
(12-28-2019, 09:07 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Man Bro just leapfrogged Jackson in every way it seems. Dude looks so checked out on defense.

Mavs could sure use another wing right now instead of an annoying 3-guard lineup.

Why are the Warriors allowed to push and pull Kleber but the Mavs can't touch Chriss?
Yes, Maxi can't defend three Warriors under the rim by himself.
THIS! ALL OF THIS!! I Hissed my teeth when i looked at the screen I see curry brunson and delon. GSW has d league sizable athletes on the floor not short guards!!
Like Reply
Ok there we go Action Jackson! Strong rebound then hits a 3!!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Is RC trying to limit KPs minutes today?
Like Reply
(12-28-2019, 09:11 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: No rebounding at all with only Kleber in the game.

(12-28-2019, 09:11 PM)mtrot Wrote: Yes, Maxi can't defend three Warriors under the rim by himself.

Quick tip if you just want to reply to only one thing, highlight what you want to reply to and click the reply that pops up at the end of the highlighted sentence.

Seth is on FIRE!
Thanks, I just tried that, but I don't see anything pop up at the end of the sentence.
Like Reply
Russell is on another level right now. Dude looks like prime Carmelo Anthony.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
well no surprise.... our short guards cant get up shots and they can.
Like Reply
Hoping that JJ can get his mojo back!
Like Reply
(12-28-2019, 09:18 PM)mtrot Wrote: Thanks, I just tried that, but I don't see anything pop up at the end of the sentence

Huh thats weird. Sometimes it's a little temperamental. Try to highlight only the sentence and not leave any spaces after what you highlighted. For me, as long as I highlight everything but the period, it works 99% of the time.

I only highlighted your sentence and left out the period for example above.
Like Reply
We might want to trade that 2nd round pick, while it still has value, if this is remotely close to what they played like during their four game winning streak. They might make a push for the 8th seed, when Steph comes back. Maybe the Lakers want to keep the rest close. Don´t want to play an 8th seed Warriors with Steph, in shape Draymond and maybe Klay.
Like Reply
The hell, man. Russell is ridiculous. It's almost like having Steph out there.
Like Reply
(12-28-2019, 09:16 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Is RC trying to limit KPs minutes today?

I know RC is trying to test my patience today with these 3 guard lineups.

What a block by KP!
Like Reply
Mavs big men might want to stop passing the ball out of bounds. Huh
Like Reply
Holy shit Russell literally just a crazy fallaway 30fter over Powell. What in the world
Like Reply
(12-28-2019, 09:21 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(12-28-2019, 09:16 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Is RC trying to limit KPs minutes today?

I know RC is trying to test my patience today with these 3 guard lineups.

I was thinking about the B2B against LA.
Like Reply
There we go KP! Show them that they can't leave you wide open!

(12-28-2019, 09:24 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I was thinking about the B2B against LA.

Knowing RC, I think he'll "load manage" KP and Luka tomorrow.
Like Reply
final scores gonna be like  153-149 lol. hopefully us with the 153
Like Reply
Russell what in the world....
Like Reply
oh i thught that was kP for a sec who hit the floor11
Like Reply
LUKA WITH THE STEPBACK 3!

LUKA AGAIN WITH THE STEP BACK 3!

Draymond is the loudest role player I've ever seen in my life. 

He talks alot for barely being able to shoot a ball.

That should be a 1000% a jump ball.
Like Reply
that was all ball!!
Like Reply